Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*AFROE*, just so you know, i aint never just gonna "get over it".

why the fuck you still hackin shit out, when you obviously aint about shit? (and this aint about no dgt-dot shit, all that old shits squashed now). Even your own boys dont know where you been at, even they wanna see the 1-on-1! YOUR OWN BOYS are saying you cant hold your own!YOUS A BITCH N EVERYONE KNOWS IT HAHA.

AFROE IS A SOFT ASS COWARDLY BITCH.

I might have to put it aside temporarily cause your coward ass is hibernating for hella long, but either way, Ima find you eventually bruh. Youre a straight up bitch, and im callin you out publicly. fuck you.

*AFROE*, just so you know, i aint never just gonna "get over it".

why the fuck you still hackin shit out, when you obviously aint about shit? (and this aint about no dgt-dot shit, all that old shits squashed now). Even your own boys dont know where you been at, even they wanna see the 1-on-1! YOUR OWN BOYS are saying you cant hold your own!YOUS A BITCH N EVERYONE KNOWS IT HAHA.

AFROE IS A SOFT ASS COWARDLY BITCH.

I might have to put it aside temporarily cause your coward ass is hibernating for hella long, but either way, Ima find you eventually bruh. Youre a straight up bitch, and im callin you out publicly. fuck you.

ha..thats great...real talk...ill give someone 20 bucks if you could find one throwie by afro or straight letter.....