Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..."However, attorneys in the San Francisco Public Defender's Office have no praise for Bait Car. They are not thrilled about handling cases — of which there are 11 so far — that have been filmed for television. "What this boils down to is crime creation," deputy public defender Fatima Ortiz says.

Her client, an Ohio man visiting the city for the Outside Lands festival, was arrested after he watched two women (both undercover cops) loudly announce they were abandoning the car to exact revenge on its purported owner. They left the car running at a Muni bus stop on Haight Street; he was arrested while on his way to drop off the car at nearby Park police station, she says. "It's crime created for the purposes of entertainment," she adds. "I don't know how any district attorney could in good conscience put this before a jury.""

:)

This is TheMaker speaking, I want to know if any of you kats know AN WKT,he reported to me personally through pm that he was going to be the next city "King".I found that kind of disturbing to you fellas that put in heavy work,for a bitch made fat fuck named AN to say he has SF on lock.Tell me this isnt true? Don`t let this fuck claim hes from SF when in fact hes from SJ and goes off saying hes the best in the East Bay. Well its up to you guys to let you know the facts of life as he put it.-TheMaker