Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Y'all are acting like some bitches. Seriously.

Fools on this thread are talking about xxx is a snitch, you disrespecting my dead homie, we thuggin'. Get a fuckin' life. If I went to war every time somebody fouled me like that, I'd end up like this fool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uejJxNCnc

I'm bumpin' this shit as I write this post, drunk off my ass. Bump X-Raided! I'm drinking Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin'. Fuck that. Elevate your mind and get your shit straight fool. Get your money, and fuck all that dumb shit. You can handle business and still be a G about the situation.

I got dead homies too, and I pray that one day we're going to reunite on some king shit... but they're gone (from this world, at least.) Respect the name, but don't throw your life away defending them... they wouldn't have wanted it that way. If homies really went to the next in their life after death, they would know better than us Earth dwellers and realize that fools need to respect life and only breach that philosophy when they themselves are threatened. Fuck that shit! Grow a dick.

RIP Dojah... and RIP Tie. RIP GEB. RIP Mark Fields, and EJ.

I'm not trying to diss any of you.... just wake the fuck up. You're alive. And all you fools calling people out on 12oz... fuck the fuck off. This is a forum where people post graff flicks and discuss them. I was in SF before I moved away, and it wasn't hard to find a motherfucker if you were really looking for them. If you got beef, handle that shit. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. I'm sick of listening to you sorry mf's crying about this shit. Post some flicks or bring something to the dialogue.

You busters think it's fucking cool to be ignorant... "oh, I'ma say some ill shit to get people provoked." Fuck that. Why don't you shit for brains ass bitches actually use your brains for once in your fucking life instead of being meatheads? The fuck?!?!

Post some flicks, or some intellectual dialogue or get the fuck off of my 12oz. F'real.

I'm gonna leave you with some other classic Frisco (yes, Frisco) shit to bump while you ponder your next post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEa_LLvYrAs

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck that fucken bitch made fag that wrote a fucken book on this bitch you know who im talking about.the fag about his dead homies.shut the fuck up and suck my dick for free.

This fool calls me a fag twice, then tells me to suck his dick in the next sentence. You sound confused man. :confused: Just noticed that your user name is maleman too.

• Like 1