Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
god yes..another fuckin person wining about how dope the city used to be, blah blah blah...

cus your city is the only one in the world people are moving to right...like thru the yrs of natural human progression sf was gonna stay the exact same way it has thru the yrs..open your mind up and stop letting meager bullshit like how much more kids go to a fuckin park on the weekend to drink....who gives a shit...if you and your friends go there and chill...enjoy it within yourselves..why the fuck you soooo distracted by the simple actions of motherfuckers hangin out on a fuckin street or in a park..

and that line about " there used to be a chance of gettin jumped or robbed at 3am."

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard.....cus if that happens your more legit..your cooler or some shit..that dope..hopin theres a chance to get mopped...

obviously you dont bomb...i got chased outta china town not to long ago by some fuckin asian locals for bombin grant and all the side alleys one night,

ive been chased out the mission for being latin and niggas out there gettin shit confused and thinking i bang when i dont even come close to being associated with a real gang...

but you know what...thats shit sucked..i didnt think i was any cooler or sicker for having to run blocks to avoid gettin my head bashed in by some dumb shit dudes with a fuckin complex and a love for shootin people for wearin the wrong shade of teeshirt..

honeslty though...get over the whole gentro bullshit argument that yall keep cryin about...

try opening your fuckin simple ass mind and traveling to a few other cities and watch how the next local shit head in that city cries about your dumb ass taking over his chill spots, his street he grew up on, his fav local eatery...lol...

people move around the world..it happens...get the fuck over it...its what the principle of this country was based on..immigration and expansion.

This country consists of stolen land from first nation's people, and it is still happening. Colonization by the colonizers is not a past tense history, which you seem to speak of it as. It's still very much happening. It's a strategy of imperialism that colonization now be looked/discussed about in the past. You're led to believe that indigenous peoples or communities of minorities have been studied to the full extent and there for we should just move on and continue colonizing.

On turtle island we're all victims of colonization which is an instrument of imperialism. It's important that people decolonize their mind and realize that colonization is not over and a part of the past. It's still going on. Minorities are continuing to be subjugated, wealthy few are continuing to colonize minority resources, and as a imperial/political strategy it gets reported about as positive growth with many forms of realization.

bosshog has a point which unfortunately I think would go over your average sf writer's head. SF graffiti culture has indeed suffered from outsiders/art fags who don't have an appreciation for the existing culture/communities of writers who grew up in the heart of SF. Everybody wants to live/paint in SF for themselves but very few come to this city and learn the history/styles and lessons from these locals.

my 2cents

sfbosshog you actually sound like a well read and comparatively smart dude, but you gotta realize this is not really the best place to spread your knowledge...

I wouldn't say you're wasting words, but they're definitely falling on deaf ears

079.jpg?t=1302254244

this is sick

you talk to much. if i wanted to read a multiple paragraph book i woulda stayed in school:lol: :lol:

perfect example right here, most kids are too stupid to understand the knowledge being dropped here. sad shit because i bet igotsnitchfood might know a few section 8 families who got evicted, but he dont care because he all knows is doing drugs and doing crime, most of the "oppressed" are too stupid to wake up and get out of their situation. they sayd to educate but how can you teach when their ears are deaf from listening to all that thizz music garbage!!

worrd!! i like what yall are saying here! shows most writers aint fuckin totaly braindead.

This country consists of stolen land from first nation's people, and it is still happening. Colonization by the colonizers is not a past tense history, which you seem to speak of it as. It's still very much happening. It's a strategy of imperialism that colonization now be looked/discussed about in the past. You're led to believe that indigenous peoples or communities of minorities have been studied to the full extent and there for we should just move on and continue colonizing.

On turtle island we're all victims of colonization which is an instrument of imperialism. It's important that people decolonize their mind and realize that colonization is not over and a part of the past. It's still going on. Minorities are continuing to be subjugated, wealthy few are continuing to colonize minority resources, and as a imperial/political strategy it gets reported about as positive growth with many forms of realization.

bosshog has a point which unfortunately I think would go over your average sf writer's head. SF graffiti culture has indeed suffered from outsiders/art fags who don't have an appreciation for the existing culture/communities of writers who grew up in the heart of SF. Everybody wants to live/paint in SF for themselves but very few come to this city and learn the history/styles and lessons from these locals.

my 2cents

BUMP. I'm glad someone here ain't a complete idiot. It's probably too late for the scene, no one cares about things like CULTURE, HISTORY & RESPECT anymore.

perfect example right here, most kids are too stupid to understand the knowledge being dropped here. sad shit because i bet igotsnitchfood might know a few section 8 families who got evicted, but he dont care because he all knows is doing drugs and doing crime, most of the "oppressed" are too stupid to wake up and get out of their situation. they sayd to educate but how can you teach when their ears are deaf from listening to all that thizz music garbage!!

worrd!! i like what yall are saying here! shows most writers aint fuckin totaly braindead.

Fsho bruh, but no, I think most writers unfortunately are "fuckin totaly braindead"...only a few of us realize this Sf graff shit is about more than just writing on a wall. I'm done, I'm gonna go keep hoods yours now, fuck it.

And bump this. Considering the number of real niggas & genuine people in the scene right now, *A DONUT* will probably be the realest thing to come out of Sf graff for a while.

079.jpg?t=1302254244