Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahhahahahhahahahahha...cre your a fuckin ugly ass human being..your graff is even fuckin uglier...

and afroe is bitch...really though..just stop

no wonder i dont ever see you toys up...your like in your mid 20's still bus hoppin..leave that shit for the youth and step you fuckin game up toy.

If I hear one more thing about this peroshki eaten ass toy.. Afroe is a big puss. U runnin yo mouth on my nigga? Like u wanna c him.. Lol my niggas will break yo jaw lil boy. Hokes lil ass banked u.. So step your weight class up before you try to get in the ring wit a heavyweight

DGT finna whoop you too.. Lol he did start bushoppin at like 19 too lol

You are not TDF no matter what anyone say bra.. U make them weak as fuck

And Dot too.. Niggas must be desperate to get crew ups lettin this mark in

DANKED* OUT NON STOP DOJAHTEAM nigga super serio about our mota HOMIE

BUMP KEEPER UND* F50cal

Who punched euro? That niggas blind* as a bat lol that ain't fair

:lol: :lol: ..and theres video footage of it from when it happened two weeks ago...shits gonna be in this new bay area skate vid.....shits great..nigga got punched dead in the face at the embarcadero and ran like a fuckin girl in front of helllllllaaaa folks....i cant wait til that link hits youtube.

hahahahahahahahaha, let me know that link when it drops.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fuck sck vk you niggas fuck wit aiSNITCHES .. Watch yo lip before u trip on it

nigga you talkn bout some old ass shit that kid who liteweighjt snitched got booted hella years ago fool no one in vk is a snitch tell me who rite now the kid who snitched been ghost for years now breh i aint even from sf but i kno that!

BUNCHA FUCKIN BULLSHIT IN HERE....YALL SHOULD BE SHAMED OF YASELFS FOR COMIN ON HERE AND LYING LIKE SOME GOSSIP QUEENS...

HOKES DIDNT CRACK NO1 BELIEVE THAT...10 NIGGAS SAW THAT SHIT GO DOWN...1V1 FOR 15 SECONDS BEFORE THEY WRESTLED EACHOTHER TO THE GROUND....THEN YALL VK FAGGOTS GO AROUND CLAIMING HOKES WON? ----> BULLSHIT

DGT ONLY WANTS TO SEE YOUNG FRO BUT DONT WANNA SEE CROS OR THE BIG HITTAS!! SO ONLY FIGHT THE SMALLEST NIGGA IN THE CLICK WHO BOMB HARDER THAN YA WHOLE CREW!!! SO AGAIN ---> BULLSHIT.

YA DGT NIGGAS IS WEAK JUMPIN FOOLS WITH YA SKATEBOARDS LIKE SOME PUNKS AND YA THINK THATS COOL? ----> PATHETIC BULLSHIT

HACKIN OUT WKT WITH DOT TAGS TO TRY AND GET IN OTHER FUUNNK -----> BULLSHIT

BRAGGIN ABOUT PUNCHING EUROE 10 V 1 -----> BULLSHIT

YALL ARE FUCKING PATHETIC REAL TALK....WAIT TIL HOMIE GET OUT WE RAININ FIRRRE DOWN ON YOU COCKROACHES. ANY DAY MOTHER FUCKERS...26 VALENCIA OG SHIT BITCH.

Last post.

That internet comment you’re complaining about? It would’ve never been written if your young homies didn’t hack us out completely unprovoked. Why are you acting as if I’m starting shit? Every time we get up, y’all diss us hella butt hurt, & then get offended when I stand up for the crew. What do you expect when YOU start shit? Do you really think I’ll ever back down? I WON’T.

I’m not even going to respond to all those fake statements you just made. I’ll tell you this much though:

You’re saying that because y’all started shit, & then I wrote an internet comment, that you’re going to: wait until your boy gets out of jail, & then “rain” bullets on me? Your OG-self is finna MURDER me over graffiti?

Kill me then nigga. I’m pretty comfortable with the concept of death, & disappointed as fuck with life as it is. Do the system a favor & fucking murder me. But do ME a small favor; wait 2 weeks before you kill me. I wanna die on the week my father did. LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, NIGGA. But either take me out one-shot-to-the-dome (getting took out with marksmanship, now that’s swag), or take me out with something fully-automatic; I wanna go out in a blaze of fury, not dying slowly, painfully, all fucked up on a bed like my father.

I’M A REVOLUTIONARY; if I don’t fear the most militarized government institutions on the planet, the last niggas I’ll fear is y’all. Please, like I said last time y’all came at me with empty gun threats; SHOOT TO FUCKING KILL NIGGA. Take my fucking life.

I don’t even gotta rep it, you niggas know what it is.

(A)

LOL YA RETARDED OFF YA MEDS OR SOMETHIN? WHY YOU SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN, AINT NO ONE GONNA SHOOT YOU NIGGA UNLESS YOU MARKS WANNA BE CHEAP ON SOME SKATEBOARD 3V1 SHIT IF YOU NIGGAS GET CHEAP THEN YOU KNOW IT.. YOU THE ONES BLAPPIN BOUT HOW YOU GOT UZIS AND SHIT SO WHAT THE FUCK YOU XPECT US TO DO???

NOTHIN I SAID WAS FAKE....YA WHOLE CREW ONLY WANNA BEEF WIT FRO BUT SHUT UP WHEN THE BIG HOMIES ROLL UP...AND THEM VK NIGAS AINT EVEN A FACTOR..AMBULANCE CHASEIN ALL ON EVERY CREWS DICK... ALL LYIN ASS SNITCHES HOKES DIDNT PUT HANDS ON NO1 REAL FUCKIN TALK IL BREAK THAT KIDS FACE IF HE OUT SPREADIN RUMORS...YA UNDASTAND ME. GET OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT...