Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i miss the tunnel, shit was a good spot, you could go any night by yourself or with fam and do some pieces.

I miss Psycho City, Coors yard, Silver Terrace, Crocker Park, Clockwork and the original buss hoppers!!! Arm, Dink, Prod DF, Beast(imo had one of the sickest tags running at the time), Rwd, Tee, and of course the SF king UB40!!!! Damn those were the fucking days!!!!! I wish I took more pics!!!!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

a question:

can there be any "new ideas" in graffiti? in terms of tricks and and additions??

is everything a "bite" or rendition of somebody else's style or innovation?

is there such thing as a collective consciousness when it comes to graffiti????

• Like 1

a question:

can there be any "new ideas" in graffiti? in terms of tricks and and additions??

is everything a "bite" or rendition of somebody else's style or innovation?

is there such thing as a collective consciousness when it comes to graffiti????

good question. it would probaly make a interesting thread itself. but im sure there are a few writers that can say they brought something new to the table that are from the bay.

how bout the "a" in jade's throwie?

yeah no brainer if you wanna see paint pen pieces on canvas and white people rapping pfffffffffffff

Yeah if Alex Pardee, Robert Bowen, Snowmonkey and Sorow did paint pen pieces on canvass and half the performers on the bill weren't black. But I guess sitting on the computer talking shit would be way more interesting.