Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey now, you start shit, my boy called you on shit, i called you on shit, your hatin on fools knowin that we think your homies and your gonna pull this now?! who the fuck is jets?!!!

thats the most pussiest shit ive ever seen....[/quote

go to newcomb and ask for jets find out who i am

unfortunatly i dont got his # like you must have so... kick itdown "playa" your bitch sucks his dick for your rent

shouldnt i look at the streets to see who you are... oh shit! no jets, not even from nebraska!

get off our nuts fag....

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

So wait is this like what happened when all the MSK came here and all the local guys got all hurt because some LA guys were killing this city harder than anyone else at the time, or ever for that matter, and there was that crew.... I cant remember the name, but it was like all the locals that werent really doing much against MSK ans MSK took the crown and kept going and most of the other guys fell through the cracks and dissappeared and/or stopped writing. Is this whats happenening now with the whole FN AQ bullshit... History repeats itself I guess.

So wait is this like what happened when all the MSK came here and all the local guys got all hurt because some LA guys were killing this city harder than anyone else at the time, or ever for that matter, and there was that crew.... I cant remember the name, but it was like all the locals that werent really doing much against MSK ans MSK took the crown and kept going and most of the other guys fell through the cracks and dissappeared and/or stopped writing. Is this whats happenening now with the whole FN AQ bullshit... History repeats itself I guess.

AND THIS IS HIFI AND DUDES ARE GONNA TOTALLY CLIMB UP TO A HIGH SPOT AND WRITE SOME SHIT LIKE LEAVE ME ALONE IN MEANSTREAK AND THEN U KNOW

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

fat stacks- straight up, if you have issues hit me up in person, get up in the streets, do some REAL shit. the internet is for fake ass chumps. you wanna show how hard you are and how you will handle us. come to the streets. they will speak for themselves. id be down to punch your face in, battle you, which ever way you choose to go out blood. lets do this.