Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

That asian girl is average.

Feed her a six-pack and she's yours for the taking.

Homeless people have finally resorted to their animal instincts.

They sniff each others asses to say hello just like dogs and cats.

That Chue throwup kills.

Ay for real, what's up with this beer belly yo'? I'm 'bouts ta start eating better an shit lil breh breh. Come out the cuts eatin dinner at a reasonable hour an' shit, talkin bout easy on tha carbohdrates, my weeble. Wakin' up early and eatin balanced meals get my metabolism on point yo! You might see me hop out the whip with John Basedow and my six pack abs an all types of ill shit, screaming "Get with the program!"

Ay for real, what's up with this beer belly yo'? I'm 'bouts ta start eating better an shit lil breh breh. Come out the cuts eatin dinner at a reasonable hour an' shit, talkin bout easy on tha carbohdrates, my weeble. Wakin' up early and eatin balanced meals get my metabolism on point yo! You might see me hop out the whip with John Basedow and my six pack abs an all types of ill shit, screaming "Get with the program!"

man i heard of ebonics, but you kinda took that shit to the NEXT LEVEL.:haha:

niggahs off that crackola! ake is a OG you outta towners better chill out!! vf used to punk all the wannabe writers back in the days.

ive met a couple VFs and theyre chill, your boy here is stirrin up shit, makin threats on the net. if he has a problem with "outatowners" than tell him to paint the streets instead of startin beef on the net with crews hes not in, maybe even put in some work. the only aker i see is an "outatowner". wannabes? you know this aint true... ive been paintin since 92 also and my shits never been that bad, even when i first started.

to me the word "outatowner" is only used by kids that have the "im not holdin down my own city" fear.

bunch of hypocrytic kids lettin the purp get to ya... its graffiti! not mtv

vegas aint shitty. its corrupt as fuck but it aint shitty.

aint stirrin up nothin just paintin. what everyone should be doin instead of girltalk. i respect everyone unless they fuck up some how affecting me or my families.

nuff this shit, streets do the real talk.