Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

haha! look what i found earlier today...

"Saturday August 4th -

Warm Water Cove Graffiti Paint Out!

Join Green Connect and the Community Clean Team to reclaim Warm Water Cove, one of the only waterfront parks in the eastern neighborhoods. This jewel of a park has become a favorite target of graffiti vandals.

Green Connect will spend Saturday morning, from 9am - 12noon painting out graffiti, weeding, and removing litter from the park. Come dressed for painting! BBQ Lunch provided after the event! Click here to sign up for this event."

haha! that shit aint no jewel unless you admire tires and the smell of shit

sooooo... sunday Aug 5th im holdin a "repaint warm water cove" BBQ

nobody calls me slobberface dumfuck thats my user name

why do you call yourself fat stacks when you fuckin suck.

359110672_7ba8ac6982_o.jpg

i call snitch bitches i write jets vf so go run up on ake and find out what happenes i got 5 on ur hospital bills and i wouldent expectin nothin else from a wack ass crew who rats them selfs out ur in are sand box hoes and keep only dumb ass fools rob banks all the real loot is in bank fraud but ur to homo for those hypes late. violent fugiteves come and get it bitches and we do wear expensive french shit 24 7 cause its all on a bitch vouitton fiends 24 7 tell ur ex rice whats up

hey now, you start shit, my boy called you on shit, i called you on shit, your hatin on fools knowin that we think your homies and your gonna pull this now?! who the fuck is jets?!!!

thats the most pussiest shit ive ever seen....[/quote

go to newcomb and ask for jets find out who i am