Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i think it funny when people who do coke get mad at the other people who do coke but not the same kinda coke .''fukk that guy he smokes crack.ayo lets get a 8ball tonight and get zooted'' its stupid and i have never seen tet smoke crack .

60% of the time, legals do it for me, all the time...

so go legal you faggot ima stay rockin throwies and nasty drip tags like it's supposed to be

soon this city is gonna be known as having the most legal walls in the fuckin country...is that what u come to frisco for...the legal shit?? where the fuck is that at...fuck legal graffiti...if i wanted to go legit i'd go to art school and finger paint with all those other fags...stay off frisco walls, toy...

so go legal you faggot ima stay rockin throwies and nasty drip tags like it's supposed to be

soon this city is gonna be known as having the most legal walls in the fuckin country...is that what u come to frisco for...the legal shit?? where the fuck is that at...fuck legal graffiti...if i wanted to go legit i'd go to art school and finger paint with all those other fags...stay off frisco walls, toy...

Do you ever hear kids complaining in here about,

" illegal faggot i hate all the drip tags and throws around the city" You dont. You know why cause real people doing graf dont hate on any form of graf.

Whether legal or illegal, do your thing king. You king the city right,

with a thousand mop tags and throws, you the shit mr hardcore.

See me in 18 years and have the same mentality.

Real reckognize real. Also Frisco has always had the highest concentration of murals

for any city, its nothing new unless you just got here or

were blind to your souroundings.

Get a grip and cry about the buff who

gives a fuck about legals if your not doing them.

Stay the fuck on your side of the street.

Mr hardcore its always funny hearing hating from anomyous screen names.

;5586649']Do you ever hear kids complaining in here about,

" illegal faggot i hate all the drip tags and throws around the city" You dont. You know why cause real people doing graf dont hate on any form of graf.

Whether legal or illegal, do your thing king. You king the city right,

with a thousand mop tags and throws, you the shit mr hardcore.

See me in 18 years and have the same mentality.

Real reckognize real. Also Frisco has always had the highest concentration of murals

for any city, its nothing new unless you just got here or

were blind to your souroundings.

Get a grip and cry about the buff who

gives a fuck about legals if your not doing them.

Stay the fuck on your side of the street.

Mr hardcore its always funny hearing hating from anomyous screen names.

No...

OOOOOOO POOPIE, I NEVER HATE. I'M ONE TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS. SMOKIN' CRACK AND DOIN GRAFF, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS GANGSTER. FUCKIN FEEBLE MINDS.

this shit is stupid...im hearin about alot of old homies and all sorts of niggas gettin stuck on the chowder and the rocks...get off that shit for real mayne....you niggas are out of your fuckin mind doin this shit on the daily...stick to the fuckin Herbs n Drank