Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Tax Report+Sep 18 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tax Report - Sep 18 2005, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Dope Head@Sep 16 2005, 10:24 PM

Yo them bonanza jawns got painted over by Hothead Aple and Ses.  The ones on Frankford and Delaware......even if im late o well.

Tax Report

BONUS:

hot_aple_ses01.jpg

fresh APLE - SES - HOTHEAD

[/b]

Hothead Ses Aple had balls doin that.....risky ass spot.

But its kinda fucked up cuz that bonanza fill was hot as shit.

O well

They got the spot they wanted.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Sep 19 2005, 05:12 PM

Am i the only that think outies shit is whack? dudes not from philly and word has it had his hand given to him but still takes the credit. His shit just looks corny to me whatever.

my opinion his shit is pretty dope, but the thing i really like about him is it seemed like he just came out of nowhere..

i have no clue how long he was writing or where he was from or anything like that, all i know is by the time i noticed the first out hand, i saw him everywhere and his shit has been on lock since then..

plus that outie cursive jawn is dope, plus that huge hand he did killed it too...

Originally posted by stay gold.+Sep 19 2005, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stay gold. - Sep 19 2005, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Am i the only that think outies shit is whack? dudes not from philly and word has it had his hand given to him but still takes the credit. His shit just looks corny to me whatever.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Sep 19 2005, 11:50 PM

na not no more detera im back in my old neighborhood, dont be coming at me on this jawn like your high and mighty man dont be pulling that two face shit.

Yo Out is from PA just like you and Out lives in Philly now just like you. And I can vouch that nobody gave him his hands (unlike alot of Philly native writers) So what exactly was your excuse for dissing him???

Out is dope. That cursive hand is fucking tight.

TAX REPORT

issue I:

nope_tag_02.jpg

NOPE- IAO

ome.jpg

OME

out_hase.jpg

OUT - HASE

pame_02.jpg

PAME- ESC

planet.jpg

PLANET

seus.jpg

SEUS

shameak.jpg

SHAMEAK

gage2.jpg

GAGE throw crowding out "al snazzy"

-hardcopy out now

Guest hobolocoe
Originally posted by stay gold.@Sep 19 2005, 10:12 PM

Am i the only that think outies shit is whack? dudes not from philly and word has it had his hand given to him but still takes the credit. His shit just looks corny to me whatever.

doesnt matter who it is you never

have any thing good to say about peps

how i know 20 pages back you were doing the same

thing on me..haha

hobo are you serious? you must read this shit half ass cause no im not the one putting in the most flicks on this but i do put in my share, and i hardly diss people. If i don't like it i say it if i do then i give it its props. No doubt out is doing his thing right now but i don't feel any of his shit and sf what's my exuse for dissing him na man it's my opion and everyone is entitled to theres.

hobo are you serious? you must read this shit half ass cause no im not the one putting in the most flicks on this but i do put in my share, and i hardly diss people. If i don't like it i say it if i do then i give it its props. No doubt out is doing his thing right now but i don't feel any of his shit and sf what's my exuse for dissing him na man it's my opion and everyone is entitled to theres.