Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let me ask some of u web site gangsters a? yous like to talk shit on people ya dont even know,probably never even did any illegal shit in your life.my man outie is out there killin philly so stop hatein when u get out like him then talk shit...and about that shit on dellaware ave were the bonanza used to be he has to do what he has to do he just better be ready for war esc is still out there killin shit so i dont know what u people are talkin about if u dont like what they did to that shit then u go out and start your own beef wit esc...NO i didnt think so,so all u comp. gangsters keep your traps shut and go out and get ur own rep..

Originally posted by Bosoal@Sep 27 2005, 08:16 PM

let me ask some of u web site gangsters a? yous like to talk shit on people ya dont even know,probably never even did any illegal shit in your life.my man outie is out there killin philly so stop hatein when u get out like him then talk shit...and about that shit on dellaware ave were the bonanza used to be he has to do what he has to do he just better be ready for war esc is still out there killin shit so i dont know what u people are talkin about if u dont like what they did to that shit then u go out and start your own beef wit esc...NO i didnt think so,so all u comp. gangsters keep your traps shut and go out and get ur own rep..

now why do you gotta bring that back up???? im pretty sure everyone on here gave out his props. but your still stuck on one persons opinion. stick to postin flicks!!!! this site doesnt needs all this talkin again!!!!

111056439_m.jpg

DJ Sat-One's Album Release Party

"After Midnight"

Thursday, September 29th

@ Grape St. Pub 4100 Main St.

10pm-2am

FREE CD to the first 200 people!!!!!

*All-Star Freestyle Session

DJ's:

The Legendary Marly Marl

&

The Skratch Makaniks

http://www.grapestpub.com

**Performance room is a Katrina Benefit hosted by Fat Nice of 84 w/very special guest performances**

Album Feature's Philly/Camden Artists:

Bahamadia

Paul Yams

ill Advised

Dice Raw

Dave Ghetto

V

Chops

OuterSpace

Baby Blak

Hezakiah

Chef World

Cheif Kamachi

Reef The Lost Cauze

Keez

ALBUM IS SOMETHING SERIOUS!!!!!

In Stores & available online Oct. 4th

http://www.djsatone.com

ADD Sat-One to your friend list

http://www.myspace.com/djsatone

97727404_l.jpg

:burn: who is this dude justpix?what do ya write dog?i dont like people tellin me what i can and cant say,alot of these dudes just post flicks i dont just postem i do'em flickem then postem i dont talk shit on writers like alot of these dudes ive been around since 96 im an elder i was just away for a bit but now im back so keep an eye out cause im ON ANOTHER LEVEL... :yuck:

Originally posted by juspix@Sep 27 2005, 11:57 PM

im not talkin shit and i sure didnt say you could or couldnt say whatever you wanted. your intitled to your opinion. im just sayin why you gotta bring up something thats dead.........

yo pix i aint tryin to bring up dead shit its just i see alot of these dudes talkin shit on out when they probably never even wrote illegaly out aint even from philly he lives here now but i know one thing the dude is killin shit he is everywhere were i comefrom it dosent matter what your shit looks like as long as you get out there and do your thing.. the shit that i like to see is writers grow there shit gets better cleaner and then people are like you see so&so's new shit hes comeing up thats what i like. another thing i dont like is to see shit on this page of writers i dont even know its like they do shit in there back yards and postem whats up wit that????take alittle risk it aint a felony do some real writen on the streets... BOS..OuT aLl LaTe

Originally posted by juspix@Sep 27 2005, 11:57 PM

im not talkin shit and i sure didnt say you could or couldnt say whatever you wanted. your intitled to your opinion. im just sayin why you gotta bring up something thats dead.........

yo pix i aint tryin to bring up dead shit its just i see alot of these dudes talkin shit on out when they probably never even wrote illegaly out aint even from philly he lives here now but i know one thing the dude is killin shit he is everywhere were i comefrom it dosent matter what your shit looks like as long as you get out there and do your thing.. the shit that i like to see is writers grow there shit gets better cleaner and then people are like you see so&so's new shit hes comeing up thats what i like. another thing i dont like is to see shit on this page of writers i dont even know its like they do shit in there back yards and postem whats up wit that????take alittle risk it aint a felony do some real writen on the streets... BOS..OuT aLl LaTe

Guest kasmoney

fuck..over ten yrs makes me an elder...haha whats that make our oldheads?? ok oldheads heres a gold watch & a turkey dinner have a nice retirement

respect BOSoal