perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i brought that up on watarush a while back, if anybody hasnt heard of "kure wtcs" u must have absolutly no knowledge of graffiti!

serioulsy the dudes in every dirty deeds mag!

ha..yeah bout as much knowledge as u, roller tags on top of dedication pieces?

true clown, show some fucking respect.

pretty sure hes only been in like 2 or 3 of them either, read the first few dummy.

u probly wernt even writing then!

keeping the bitching to a minimum would help

do that shit over pms

any flicks of the new shit on the f line?

stop bitchin ladies

It isn't bitching when it's a valid piece of social commentary you fucking turds.

If a little dickhead is writing 'sofles' or 'shime' and a cunt does a verbal shake of the head on the internet about that, exactly as has been done, I doubt you would be pulling out the 'bitching' card.

Ironically however you have TURNED IT INTO BITCHING by saying stupid fucking things and making me reply by calling you idiots. Congrats now it is bitching on the internet... idiots.

well yeah if thats how u figure, but how i see it and many other ppl do as disrespectful(as to why those tags got lined), just asking for it to get the buff.

its liek me doing tags on top of a wall u did its either asking it for to be cleaned, a sign of cheekyness or just plain old idiocy.

the main point was for it to last, just shortens its life span and a lasting memory of the man.

im sure if u passed away and had a piece cunts wouldnt drop roller tags above the top of it?

shouldnt needa be told thats just common sense.

get me?

hopefully.

look dude there was no disrespect intended, and ive been eyeing that spot well b4 the over was there, it wasnt cheeky or nething, simply getn up!

if they got lined i will be back there very shortly!!!! and if it gets lined again i will cover the hole wall!!!!

u decide weather or not it stays up!

dont get me wrong, respect to the dude and r.i.p, but u j-liners dont own shit!

lol dont bring ur line shit into it. i dont recall my self or anyother 'j liner' claim anything. where do u pull ur facts from.

i dont claim my self to lines tho i live on one not like u m line dards ay cuzzy nor bring the nyoongah dialect into it.

im sure most ppl would tell u the same mate.

and were did i bring the "una" language!

u kids dont own that wall, like i said i showed the respect and didnt touch any of that piece, but u fukwits think u can line me and my cuzn out and think ill let it go.... dont be suprised to see that hole wall covered with dirty tags wen i get back!

then come and cry to me....