'JEPSY'

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originality doesn't always mean straight creating your own letters from scratch. You can take an overall style, adopt the general "look" of it, and give it a personal imprint that stands out as your own.

Like this guy jepsy could probably write any word in the english language and it'd be recognizable as a "jepsy" piece. Him and some of the other 'classic' type euro guys just have a general style that traces way back. And to a lot more writers than just seen or that billy guy.

Germany - mid 90's - Last Stop!

Right thats my lot - If anybody else out there got any flicks of Jepsy's stuff i wanna see em - I know someboby some were got a shoebox full of old German Hardcore shit!

F2.jpg.85d3c8124154437be17fcc22c5600bb7.jpg

YO!

LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT FROM EUROPE, WE WERE INTRODUCED TO JEPSY BY THE ON THE RUN BOOK IN THE MID 90'S. FUCKING DOPE STUFF, THEN AND NOW! WHO CARES IF IT LOOKS NYC, IT STILL ROCKS AND HE HAS PUT HIS OWN ORIGINAL TWIST ON IT. PEOPLE SHOULD APPRECIATE IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING ABOUT IT!

Originally posted by imkool@Jan 9 2005, 09:09 PM

"opps, wrong forum - Should be the graff & chicks thread!"

can any one sort me out the link for the graff & chicks thread cos i been lookin for it for ages an jus cant find it! :innocent:

There isnt one man, I just made that shit up,

so i could post that pic.

But hey...theres an idea, go find some pics on the net with some

Asian birds doing some nasty things with wide tipped Pilots,

and start a new thread!

The Asian thing is just my preferance, feel free to go Brazilian....whatever

as far as that bitin goes,,id say his/their pieces have the form and bounce of seen/billy...but that about it..seen or billys pieces have so much SOUL, the way they were painted the way the lines look etc..these pieces are real plastic/ machine produced....like the difference between analouge and digital ...... dont get me wrong i like em, theyre nice...im just commenting on the comparison yall were drawing, but there is almost none, cant be comparing