'JEPSY'

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hehe i can tell you that one shop in germany sells some of the old books and yeah i will recieve one of it in a couple of days...yes... they even sold some of the old copys of the bates book but i didnt get it...no money as usual...

jepsy pieces look like ca... yeah there is only one reason haha ;-) and if you know this...you know perhaps why he seems to be ifluenced by seen himself...

and i can tell you "jepsy" still rocks and hes has got more flavour than ever with his people... the walls they do just make you cry......

the silvertrain area in germany was great... cats like kent, odem, atom, clay and many more where going all germany at this time... i ve got an issue of this tuff stuff magazine from back in the days...there is alot of jepsy and kent stuff in it...

but it s true that they had more time than nowadays.....and they used the time for sure!

Re: 'JEPSY'

I thaught JEPSY was a crew of writers , can 2 is in it and that would probably be why some of the pieces look seenish, but look at the characters theyre can 2 characters

thats probably because can two and jepsy are the same person. im surprised you guys didnt catch on sooner. i thought everyone knew