RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the fuck did he get up there?

it looks like he just climbed up the middle it seems think enough to do it and wide enough for you to fit inside. theres alos little ledges every 12-15 feet or so.

its either that or he climbed down

but id have done it the other way.

with that german one, google translator sez this

Der Die Das wer wie was weiso weshalb warum wer nicht malt bleibt dumm tausend bunte bilder die gibt es ueberall zu sehen manchmal muss man fragen um sie zu verstehen

ENGLISH

That who like which weiso why why who does not paint remains stupidly thousand multicolored pictures gives it everywhere to see sometimes must one ask for it to understand ,

u can sorta make it out from that, sounds kinda gay tho

Man, I can't picture myself climbing up or down that thing. I don't have the stamina for that and I also have a horrible fear of heights when I'm not inside a building or a rollercoaster. Dude's got gravitas. BALLS. Really, anyone who climbs those things or hangs over highways is fucking awesome, even if they're a total douchebag.

Man, I can't picture myself climbing up or down that thing. I don't have the stamina for that and I also have a horrible fear of heights when I'm not inside a building or a rollercoaster.

It ain't the fear of heights that scares me, it's the landing when you fall.

Archived