RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
someone post that gkae poof pow rain jabs bridge from seattle or redmond or wherever it was. thatr was a really retarded, high, risky and appropriate shot for this thread.........badseed and 666legs, your shots suck. they dont belong here.

i can't believe people are actually talking shit and comparing then to now, on that hensley photo. that fucking shit is sick for then and now. i don't care if super ramps with flat bars are set up and shit, hensley went up there and made due with what already existed. look at the fucking pop that dude got off that shit. he also did it without the mountain dew sponsors, and 4000 spectators and satellite uplink. bumpmaker, i never thought to post that shit in here, nice work. i'll keep this shit to the skateboard thread --but seriously, you can't hate on that shit no matter what year it is. the dude is a legend, the photo is legendary, and i don't care what fucking wall danny way jumps --that photo is fucking sick.

here's another favorite:

http://www.brainwashvictim.com/transworld92/tws021992hensley76.html

edit: i used the word "shit" like a retarded 5 year old in this post.

Archived