RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16.jpg

i've never seen a photo of the finished product. does one exist anywhere? is this ATL?

bump this, that bridge is a monster.

i've heard that it was in japan...im not sure though. i'd like to see the finished flick as well

how the fuck did you come up with this theory. if anything it would make it harder as his/her fingers would become stuck behind the pole?

actually that makes it ALOT easier.

Its a climbing technique actual mountain climbers use, where you put your hands/fingers into tight spots, then by squezing, twisting, however you get it done, you expand your hand while its in there, wedging it in there. next time you see a drain pipe or pole aginst a wall give it a try.

drain pipes are easy cause you can just grab your hand around the entire pole and climb it like a rope.

a lightpole is alot harder seeign as you need to use two hands to grip around the entire thing rather than one like with a smaller utility pipe coming off a wall.

that, and once at the top of the lightpole, you couldnt hang off with one hand to catch a tag, seeing as you couldnt get your arm around the pole cause a wall is in the way. tahts the part that really intrigues me

its all dependent on the climber.

mountain climbers put theit whole weight on little lips of rock 1in by 1in.

you gotta think bout what your doin. wear small tight shoes so your feet can fit in tight spots, and do exactly what I said above. also, just the hand is enough. if you wedge your hand properly you can support your whole body weight with one hand

when you expand your hand or foot, its like a anchor, it will hold you there because physically, your hand cant come out til you let it, so you hang.

you just gotta be careful how you do it, and not to push yourself beyond your limits, I seen fools, and myself, hang for too long and run out of strentgh to hold yourself there, and fall over 20ft. not something you wanna do

its too bad boulala is pretty much retired after he did that lil joyride and klled cross.

that's some fucked up shit to say. i don't know much about the circumstances of the car accident, but it's still fucked up to say ali killed shane. think about how much this has affected his conscience.

Archived