RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i can't believe people are actually talking shit and comparing then to now, on that hensley photo. that fucking shit is sick for then and now. i don't care if super ramps with flat bars are set up and shit, hensley went up there and made due with what already existed. look at the fucking pop that dude got off that shit. he also did it without the mountain dew sponsors, and 4000 spectators and satellite uplink. bumpmaker, i never thought to post that shit in here, nice work. i'll keep this shit to the skateboard thread --but seriously, you can't hate on that shit no matter what year it is. the dude is a legend, the photo is legendary, and i don't care what fucking wall danny way jumps --that photo is fucking sick.

here's another favorite:

http://www.brainwashvictim.com/transworld92/tws021992hensley76.html

edit: i used the word "shit" like a retarded 5 year old in this post.

dude. you sounds like my dad. "when i wuz yr age, sonny, we had to walk to scholl in 3 feet of snow, barefoot...blahblahblah...things just ain't what they used ta be" it's cool. it's natural for old folks to hate progression once they get too feeble to keep up

i fuck your legends. 'm from philly and i can hate on any damn thing i please. where's matt hensley now? he's an ambulance driver in the midwest playing bass in an op-ivy cover band. ok, and to use your example, where's dan way now? skateboarding

and my original point stands. the photo was sick- when it came out in 1990. theres kids who live on my block that are doing gap jumps across shit sicker than this without all the sponsorships, without a satelit e uplink, and most importanlty and without a well paid magazine photographer in tow making him look like a champ. don't try to tell me what's sick

:D :crying: :what: :umm:

Archived