-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Obviously I saw the people I fuck with

Obviously their the ones doing the work

Obviously your upset about that

Get over it

Obviously you are retarded if you think avert puts in work in cincinnati...:lol:

getting your ass beat, running like the wind, and everything you paint gets gone over...obviously is putting in work...

you're cute.

even if avert does get beat up and gone over, and even if he does run from dudes twice his size at the least, he is clearly painting still in cincinnati. whether or not it fits your description of doing "work", he is doing graffiti. avert is my dude, his pieces burn shit. what i dont understand is if YOU arent the one who beats/has beat him up, then why are YOU always the one talking about it? maybe im missing something..but from my stand point, still painting even though you have dudes that hate you, even though you get gone over, shit even if you have pending charges/probation what the fuck ever, is real as fuck. i mean #YOLO right?

Obviously you are retarded if you think avert puts in work in cincinnati...:lol:

getting your ass beat, running like the wind, and everything you paint gets gone over...obviously is putting in work...

you're cute.

Ok, if y'all were Ufc or boxers or some shit your point would be relevant cause you beat him up. But your game is graffiti, and dude is waaaaaaaaaay better than most of the cunts who talk all that shit. So you get mad cause dude is better than you, so you resort to violence cause you can't paint better than him.

So dude is beating you at your game and you mad. :lol: Maybe when you grow up you can learn to channel your emotions into something creative, like lasagna or origami.

ok calm down i m from the nati and realize that advert paints out off town and he is clean blah blah..but to say you rode threw and snaped some filcks of wats running and not posting ream,steve,bird shit reno,five and hear are still running....any stk,ote,or ttk or wat ever they writing now is a little questionable i know that legal wall you showed and i also know wat is running in that hood....maybe if you took fflicks of a more diverse selection of rap letter maybe fools wouldn't just focus on hating the lil craka...0.02

@westside lorain dope pics of graff u be puttin keep it up da land needs dat exposure .... Theres mad talent here.... Is there spots where i can meet other artist i been into the scene since 99 but like a groupie lmao i do art myself a like 8 years i met focus,syrek,tems and couple others at the funwall i used to go up everyday back then n they used to skool me on stuff but been outta touch for a couple of years n tryna come back n go bananas n destroy shit just dobt know anyone anymore it will be mad koo if i can get some info n show some of my work n bomb the city