-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah you are right, it's a legal wall. Should of flexed though if you are gonna go over someone better then you.

i understand that 100% but like i said, its a free wall, cats can go up to what we painted, and go over it right now, and none of us will care, hell pask came up while we were painting that, and me and him bullshitted and talked, no fucks given. its a legal man ya know, and yes, we all should flex what we can, but some of us are not as good as others ya know. we just paint it for the fun and enjoyment just to paint. we are all doing the same thing, paint on a wall.

ote fam.

i understand that 100% but like i said, its a free wall, cats can go up to what we painted, and go over it right now, and none of us will care, hell pask came up while we were painting that, and me and him bullshitted and talked, no fucks given. its a legal man ya know, and yes, we all should flex what we can, but some of us are not as good as others ya know. we just paint it for the fun and enjoyment just to paint. we are all doing the same thing, paint on a wall.

ote fam.

legal dayton Wall "phrite" and "Heist" do not go over them show respect! I dont Give A fuck who YOU ARE I WILL GO OVER YOU FOR FUCKING EVER !!!!!!

heIST AND PHRITE WERE MY HOMIES. LET THERE WORK RIDE EVEN IF ITS FADED LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE TOYS

CROW -RA-TH-ESE 2012