-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last week sacs longchamps the Longchamp handbags & Bubbly affair I hosted happened on the Longchamp 5th Ave retailer. I want to start with hinting how different your Longchamp handbags lines are originating from a few things i usually estimated from your brand. Along with i want to also demonstrate how incredibly wonderful the Longchamp team ended up!

We attained the specific Longchamp flagship store for 5th Ave Fifteen minutes just before a meeting started. A shop is the ultimate Longchamp destination, filled up with chairs fit for royalty along with playful decorations (like a spray-painted elk that Vlad wouldnt stop discussing). The shop occupies a corner of 52nd Block and 5th Ave along with occupies two floor surfaces. I was set up for the second floor and in addition guests were accepted by way of a sweet, decorative macaroon display, champagne staying served not to mention a lot of handbagS! Although from the handbags were on the market, we had been additionally simultaneously hosting a fresh trunk show using the upcoming Holiday variety.

Longchamp may still grace all of us making use of their classic terry/velor and also logo handbags; yet now give you a lot more. The days are gone of the Sac Longchamp Pliage Fleuri things you accustomed to expect via Longchamp and in are brand-new designs. As mentioned inside my previous posts, the modern collections be in maintaining the enjoyment and small nature of Longchamp and in addition give a mature touching. There is nothing wrong using the handbags they have an inclination being noted for, many people discover some of the people patterns better suited to your younger Sac Longchamp Pliage Fraise crowd. Similar to Coach has an expanded collection that will meet the desire like and requires of numerous various groups of people, Longchamp might as well.

LOL you mean the mma fighter, a grown man, picked a fight with a kid? HA!!!! put some smiley faces around that THUG.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOEP suckerpunched him and got beat up. He'll fight any three TTK at the same time, just to even the odds a little :cool:

LOL you mean the mma fighter, a grown man, picked a fight with a kid? HA!!!! put some smiley faces around that THUG.

hmmmmm... maybe these kids should learn something called respect and realize what the fuck they are doing when they do it... they always say "my bad i didnt even notice it there, im sorry" and thats a load of shit. they brought shit upon themselves. nobody picks fights with them. they fucked up and deal with the consequences.

Everyone in TTK has been called out to bang and none of yall have said shit back. We CAN keep playing cat and mouse, but we WILL catch you. Stay dodgin us, keep your teeth.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. You watched Reign get suckerpunched and did nothing. That's why I kicked you're bitch ass out of my crew.