-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump that horse and avert

let the haters hate, that's there job

lol this is funny. you prolly dont even know avert. funny when people say shit like this, callin people a hater.

yes, dude paints well, rocks freights well, paints clean, but dude is straight bitch. disses me, and dosnt even leave a name, talks shit behind my back, but when he sees me, puts his head down and wont even look at me. dont put your two cents in if you dont know the story behind why people "hate" on him. as far as painting graff goes, i give him props, but as a person, hes a fucking hoe and i dont respect him. only people that respect, dont realize how much of a fake lil scary bitch he is.

anyways, bump misery, rekobi, and that nigga hoer.

293478_223542577706663_221185627942358_611124_1745431453_n.jpg

Not jumping fences or saying 'Awww thas my boi...I'm on his side' I know neither side. BUUUUUUUT Thug Art is right. Holding down your name is part of the game. In one way or another. One must do it - Don't like it. You must leave! GOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOW.

she-ronald-says-gtfo.jpg

gtfo_owl_We_dont_say_quotGermanquot_in_America-s549x660-168304.jpg

gtfo-56047.jpg

Ok. Now back to the program...

To be good you have to be able to do

customdesign.jpg

If your Graffiti ain't Custom, you ain't nothin. Nahmean.....

Oh yeah for ya'll info's and 4-1-1s. Ims the all gawd of the Graffitis. I made Graffiti Creator on the interwebs. Deisgnin dat ish nahmean. Shameless plug http://www.graffiticreator.net/#CornBreadWho? #FAB5FREDDYdidntBITEMSKiSWEAR ... .and oh yeah..... #KatyPerrysMOreGangstaThanYOUsonettes

funny-obama-cartoons.jpg

Presidential shit, "Chickens, No Flour" okaykaykaykay