-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

so did you copy eager E and resp P exactly or what?

such a blatant bite.

you cant fake the funk...

lolololololol cool story bro

EDIT: You'd think after all the time you've put in with graff here that you'd be better hahahaha i'm just doin my thang havin a good time and you just gotta come out and ruin a good day. Lawlzzz take your pretentiousness and shove it up your ass. Go bomb your highschool again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.gif

tumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.giftumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.giftumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.giftumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.giftumblr_ls7q7u2pYg1qcjdx5.gif

Ayo Ayo...It's Friday. Yall sons and son-ettes aint think u was gawn get away n shit did ya?!

I was watchn dat MTV jawn JERSEY SHORE lastnight nahmean -- gotta lil influence to my swag fasho!.

-----------------------------

me n the crew be surfin the swag so much we boutta get a Quiksilver sponsorship.

we b in the steets like tumblr_lrzu6yZVAA1qiocyso4_250.gif

"so did you copy eager E and resp P exactly or what?

such a blatant bite. "

While ya son-ettes be out in the concrete jungle showin ya true colors and shit ... letting them fruity pebbles fall out ya bowl n shit like tumblr_lrzu6yZVAA1qiocyso1_500.gif

dont act all cool either cuz the whole interblogswebernet is watchin either and act like tumblr_lsazlooa7d1qi6kmw.gif

Cuz u kno u mad. Let tht shit out little son-ettes. That's what bishes b doin aint it - lettin dey periods leak out. Yall the reasons tampons was evolved n shit.

tampon.jpg

We all out here seein yo shit homegirl. Word the late and great AAliyah, "Dust ya self off & try it again". Or just stop tryin and go to art school.

Don't go tumblr_ls9o95edEp1qizmbd.gif

cuzz ill run up on ya and pull a fast one on ya

tumblr_ls9fzdweCU1r25pazo1_250.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note; yall muthafuckas is settin yoselfs up to fall,

10-Drake-Falling-Degrasi.gif

..or i Mean #FAIL.

Need to "take notes, as i take totes of the marijuana smoke"-My UNCLE Biggie (RIP)..so u can one day celebrate your Acheevmints

19-Pop-Champagne.gif19-Pop-Champagne.gif19-Pop-Champagne.gif19-Pop-Champagne.gif

Oh yeah - I seen u swaggin on deez hoes Dark_Knight -

tumblr_ls8wp2xBFR1qmwmu8.gif

i posts some graffiti for you whiners

tumblr_l1jw37Cxcc1qz8kyno1_500.jpg

• Like 1

haah just calling it how i see it kid, .....

.....which is wrong. skeps P has a small serif-ish stem going above the round part of the P. Resps goes up and rounds off straight to the right into the round part of the P. Skeps P actually is more triangular to the right of the stem as opposed to round anyway. Its also slightly concave on the underside. Resps is more convex. Skeps stem also has a left point/bend. Resps is pretty much straight and rather squat at that. the only thing i see that kinda matches is the small upward flourish bottom right of the Ps stem.

NOW, im not arguing any other points you may have made-thats just from the pic you posted to back your statement. maybe in another one whatever who knows. and at that, if youre in a city with like 15 writers active or not or inbetween, there is DEFINETLY going to be some undeniable influence to those who garner their style in person as opposed to via the internet. its a sign of regional styles, which you hardly see anymore. i very much doubt an outright bite.

and fuck, eagre is so good i hope he has an after effect on writers below him on the come up, we could only be so lucky. same to resp. barring the disrespect of an outright bite, theres nothing wrong with reflecting influence.

Ohio writers to appear in Graffiti Underworld Book: Anoy, Ridle, Cern, Lost, Ender, Timber, Sachem, and People.

More at http://Http://www.graffitiunderworld.com

ENDER045.jpg

Ender: “ A cop rolled up on a bike. It was out in the middle of nowhere, unexpected as fuck. We dipped through the neighborhood. All these white trash dudes were yelling at us "Run they're gonna catch you run!" We ran for two hours.”

T_IMG_5678-1.jpg

Anoy: “We ran across that building. We had to hang down and drop off another building. It was a real pain in the ass. Then we had to hang drop off one more building. I ran and sat down on the edge and I saw the guy standing there looking up at us. He's behind his building now watching us trying to get down. He's on his cell phone still, looking at us. I dropped down as fast as I could and I threw my book bag down. As soon as I land, I hear him describing our height and that we're white. So I run past him because at the edge of the parking lot was the rapid line. I figured that would be a great place to take shelter that he probably wouldn't follow us through. So as I'm landing and running past this guy, I hear Arise land on the ground behind me. I just hear a thud and this crazy hissing noise. I kinda figured it was a hose from a heater or vent or something.”

sachem_flatbush_bklyn.jpg

Sachem: “We used to call it Panic Zone because SANO did a really big production there in ’88. Bias starts climbing up the pallet we’d set up there to get over the wall and the cop pulls his gun out and points it at him. The cop was like “Boy I’ll blow your head off.”

P1170095.jpg

Cern: “I started writing Cern by doing some different letter studies. I used to write it with an S and I changed it to a C because I got sick of S. I tried to pick a word that didn't really have a meaning. It turns out it does have a meaning though.”

LostbyfCEPS.jpg

Lost: “All these thoughts are going through my head. As he's talking to me I'm just not even listening. He's just moving the gun around. Every time he moves the gun around my body I'm thinking fatal shot, non fatal shot. I'm gonna walk with a limp the rest of my life. This could kill me. That will put me into a coma if he shoots me here.”

llkkbycrow.jpg

Ridle: “. Now we're running down the rapid tracks and we get to Train Avenue. I knew all the little cut throughs of that little area, so I was like lets just go this way and Rox follows me. There's a whole bunch of trains there at Train Ave., Hence the name. They have these grainers where the ladder goes all the way to the top of the car. We're running and these dogs are catching up to us, we just wanted to get somewhere where they couldn't get us. That was our only option. We went up the ladder and hid on top of the train. These dogs are just going nuts below us at the bottom of the trains.”