-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all thats old and at the end of the day, I TRIED TO LINK UP TO PAINT but half you junkies in ohio take shit the wrong way, dont fucking say my name, forget i ever cared to paint with any of yall. AND ANY PBJ OR ESE or whoever WSC or whatever crews are so upset shake it,, yall talk alot of shit but never say a name. all i want to do is paint, so shut the fuck up, ignore my shit

oubp0w.jpg

2rc94wk.jpg

im not the best but im better than 3 years ago, and whoever got a issue with me because im fucking some girl in ohio and shes writing on shit, get over it and go out and paint your own shit, WHO THE FUCK HAS TIME TO HATE ON ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN SET FOOT IN THIS HEROIN HOLE YET? im bringing perc 30's for you junkies so get your piggy banks out

NOW CAN EVERYONE go back to shutting the fuck up and pretty much just shutting the fuck up? I visit Ohio to fuck my girlfriend and ill paint your streets, fuck your mother, and leave it at that, wrap this shit up and go back to posting your usual. Stop diggin in my flickr from years ago, shits pointless, and youll never say your name.

Here we go with this shit.....another city of straight slappin up shit talkers. This graffiti shit is rediculous, you kids are legends in your own mind and more than HALF OF YOU, cry like BITCHES when you see me. Ohio is full of pussy, and I dont need anymore of it.

Here we go with this shit.....another city of straight slappin up shit talkers. This graffiti shit is rediculous, you kids are legends in your own mind and more than HALF OF YOU, cry like BITCHES when you see me. Ohio is full of pussy, and I dont need anymore of it.

you aint never met nobody from here either