-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the thing about cincinnati is everything is super close and small. In cleveland every piece is super spred out commonly super old buildings. In bus town its all about secluded walls. In cinci its mainly about hitting them streets because the city is so small. NOW I KNOW SOMEONE IS UP IN ARMS OVER THIS COMMENT so let me give respect to each city and say each city has a crew who smashes hot street spots.

I'm here to post on the 1000th page with some random.

Cleveland.

I don't want to spend an hour typing out all the dudes that are putting in work, so I'll just say I hope you guys keep it up!

Bojangles for keeping this place around.

USA.

Oh, and if you haven't had traffic light at Great Lakes BrewCo. you're missing out.

I'm here to post on the 1000th page with some random.

Cleveland.

I don't want to spend an hour typing out all the dudes that are putting in work, so I'll just say I hope you guys keep it up!

Bojangles for keeping this place around.

USA.

Oh, and if you haven't had traffic light at Great Lakes BrewCo. you're missing out.

Traffic light huh? Noted.