-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when your toy mentality shines though on the internet it's a pretty good sign that you'll only last a year or two tops in the game. then when you move away to art school and change your name, you wont tell anyone what you used to write.

^seen it happen 100 times

So bojangles, why when faggots talk shit to me and my friends, and we say somethig back, people get banned? (mind you were real cats who travel paint and fight)

But I've had to sit through 4 days of this gay ass arguing, 3 pages worth, between the toy class of Cleveland, we got dudes making huge posts that take 5 min to scroll past

Do your fucking job, at a time when it's necessary and quit interfering when real issues are on the table

i never went to art school. but a lot of old heads that you look up to did. im not sayin, im just sayin... i wish i could go to art school.... i mean imagine all the supplies and 18 year old girls you could put your grubby paint stained hands all over... im just sayin...

. graffiti being ruined has more to do with 12oz than it does with art school.

+$0.02

. graffiti being ruined has more to do with 12oz than it does with art school.

+$0.02

Technology will always be a double-edged sword . The whole routine of painting something , maybe taking a picture and seeing how long it will last . Then if you run into someone friend or foe it gets discussed , life goes on . That's been reduced to Painting , taking a pic of it via digital camera , cellphone and uploading it in seconds , posting it online without taking the time to take a serious look whether the piece is worthy of discussion , which leads to arguing going from constructive to pure fucking hate .

As far as art schools go...my best friend graduated from R.I.T. as a Photojournalism Major . I still have a bunch of shit we took whenever I visited . You guys would shit if you saw how much and the vast variety of paint some of the departments had . I wasn't even a student and I got laid by hot , dumb artsy girls that got wet when you chatted them up . Just my $.02 , ok going back to Lurking and posting dumb-ass pictures for everyone to laugh at .

• Like 1

Technology will always be a double-edged sword . The whole routine of painting something , maybe taking a picture and seeing how long it will last .

. I wasn't even a student and I got laid by hot , dumb artsy girls that got wet when you chatted them up . Just my $.02 , ok going back to Lurking and posting dumb-ass pictures for everyone to laugh at .

bump all of us who never stepped foot in an artschool and have dephiled barely legal girls that just moved from the burbs to go to art school.. ..

seriously tho, no one is impressed with what we do like those girls are... they will watch your back, hop fences and shit, take k3Wl pictures with their DSLR cameras that we cannot afford...

art school is fantastic, when i grow up, im going to go there.

^seen it happen 100 times

So bojangles, why when faggots talk shit to me and my friends, and we say somethig back, people get banned? (mind you were real cats who travel paint and fight)

But I've had to sit through 4 days of this gay ass arguing, 3 pages worth, between the toy class of Cleveland, we got dudes making huge posts that take 5 min to scroll past

Do your fucking job, at a time when it's necessary and quit interfering when real issues are on the table

Damn man...I've been gone for like 3 days homie! I'm catching up on all the gayness right now.

People get banned for fucking up, not for what crew they rep. I'm handling all the B.S. right now.

As for "doing my fucking job"...I do this shit for free as a favor to a bunch of fellow old-school writers who run and own this site. Best pay I get is a discount at the 12oz. store, so please don't come at me like that again. I'm ready to close this shithole thread for good and let Cleveland, Cincy, Dayton and Columbus make their own threads.

And I'm curious as to what "real issues" I interfered with anyways?

Feel free to PM me.

Now with all that being said,You know how I feel about all this shit. The loudest mouths on here are the biggest toys or don't even paint at all. I'm down with the ones doing it in the streets and always have been. Bump PBJ/DROIDS/HT/BHS/IOK/TA/RA and all the new kids coming up in the game.

• Like 1