-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im just sayin i think when people start they just wright wut they want cus they can do those letter and they wanna get better and then change there name but then they realize that mean they have to start all over and yeah i agree with random letters for a made up word

im just sayin i think when people start they just wright wut they want cus they can do those letter and they wanna get better and then change there name but then they realize that mean they have to start all over and yeah i agree with random letters for a made up word

Grammar-Police.png

WRITE

i STARTED WRITING crow IN 1988----thats 22 years... SO ALL YOU NEW JACK TOYS CAN GO FUCK OFF. WAY BEFORE THE INTERNET! you new cats can look on the cyber web and see if someone has the name or not....

damn ur really pissed about this. hahaha sorry well never be up to your standards... whatever they are? no one really gives a fuck wat u think about our shit. oh and here: http://www.graffiti.org/nicaragua/nicaragua_14.html

Don't speak for everyone there buddy, I agree totally with him and he is right, be original and don't try to lift yourself up on others hard work, you can do that for yourself and gain respect other wise you'll have no respect and so others you have no self respect. No matter how much you deny it to yourself. Again talk for yourself and not everyone else... He has put in his time in this game and his opinion holds a lot of weight.. thats the way it works... look into it.. (just realized I was vague I am agreeing with fr8slayer fyi)