-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I guess "new cats" are on a diff level now a days.

you tried to give these kids some advice and you get this bullshit in response... damn man

How to GET FAME (newjack toy version):

1. Find a word that someone already writes.

*Bonus points if this person has recently died.

2. Write that for a few days or weeks, and post everything you do on the internet.

* Bonus points if you blow up the spots you hit so bad that you ruin it for other people.

3. When older/more knowledgeable writers try to help you out and offer advice, get defensive and attack whoever is trying to help you. Do NOT show these graffiti nazis any respect--how dare they try to tell you what to do!?

*Bonus points for going over/fighting more experienced or respected writers.

4. ?????

5. PROFIT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i wrote crow in 89.

nigggggga

nah tho who cares crow is obviously the crow who does mad freights, fuck graffiti on other continents. they are using our letters, our words, our characters and the styles that we the great united states started... even if there was an other crow 3 states away who cares, anyone you need to impress will know who is who, and probably wont think twice about the fact that someone else arranges the same letters together in another area.

i dont think we have yet had a complete bite, so who cares. motherfuckers duuplicate neckface and dumb hipster toy shit like that, real recognize real, i hope you get another couple decades of freights crow, keep up the good work dont sweat internet losers.

you tried to give these kids some advice and you get this bullshit in response... damn man

2. Write that for a few days or weeks, and post everything you do on the internet.

* Bonus points if you blow up the spots you hit so bad that you ruin it for other people.

3. When older/more knowledgeable writers try to help you out and offer advice, get defensive and attack whoever is trying to help you. Do NOT show these graffiti nazis any respect--how dare they try to tell you what to do!?

4. ?????

fuck fame no one actually ever gets fame from real graffiti. you are breaking the law remember. you could be the best artist ever... if you write graffiti every night you are a criminal and can never take credit for the work that you have done. anyone who thinks u are famous or super k3wL because of your ups is probably 17 and that will do you no good at all. promise.

got the sarcasm, wasnt really directing that at you or your statement, because i agree with your post thoroughly, im just sayin to these kids

theres no fame

you work mad hard forever for almost no return, you pay for it and pay for it,

i mean shit, you could paint trains for 20 years and still have to defend yourself to toys on the internet, and get your pieces hacked by your fans... maybe after 30 years they give u a watch, who knows.

my point is theres no fame, if you are in it for any other reason other then the enjoyment of the moment and alittle self expression, well than you should quit now.

i guess thats what i meant to say, situationalist

nice flicks, the writs style is fantastic.

got the sarcasm, wasnt really directing that at you or your statement, because i agree with your post thoroughly, im just sayin to these kids

theres no fame

i mean shit, you could paint trains for 20 years and still have to defend yourself to toys on the internet, and get your pieces hacked by your fans... maybe after 30 years they give u a watch, who knows.

my point is theres no fame, if you are in it for any other reason other then the enjoyment of the moment and alittle self expression, well than you should quit now.

quoted for truth

4. ?????

Amen

ZEWO- im not mad just state'n facts. yer a cool dude from what i know from talking 2 you that one day. I guess "new cats" are on a diff level now a days.

Your just wasting your breathe, or fingers on them, anyone who knows, knows. They have to attack because they realize they are wrong and its classic to attack someone who is trying to tell you the right "write" thing to do. I see your stuff come through my area all the time, never see any of their stuff.. and probably won't and if it does go through probably wouldn't give it a second look...

theres no fame

That is the truth..know someone else said that as well, but did this for re-enforcement of the point!!

6. sit back from a distance n talk shit but dont actually paint yourself...

as you say, crows a veteran so let him deal with his own shit! i realize what hes tryin to say. im not tryin to gain any fame off of anyone, dont really know where that came from. im not zew 42 n im not from tenesse BUDDY! if i wrote "sdhfjksdhkfhksdg" would that be cool? that ones not taken yet right? i see alot of fame being gained from that one

4. ?????

u sound like a fuckin retard... get off crows dick

Your just wasting your breathe, or fingers on them, anyone who knows, knows. They have to attack because they realize they are wrong and its classic to attack someone who is trying to tell you the right "write" thing to do. I see your stuff come through my area all the time, never see any of their stuff.. and probably won't and if it does go through probably wouldn't give it a second look...