-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn that merje over PURPLE is lame, if your going to go over somebody, cover them and don't paint small.

I believe the point is so that you can tell it was gone over. And if you know recognize what was under it then you know it was dissed. Kind of like doing a small throwie inside of a large piece so that everyone can tell who it was that was dissed. The Purple Splash addition is an added bit of genius.

I believe the point is so that you can tell it was gone over. And if you know recognize what was under it then you know it was dissed. Kind of like doing a small throwie inside of a large piece so that everyone can tell who it was that was dissed.

^yes. If you painted graffiti you'd know that's how it's done. You only cover it completely if you're retaking a spot of yours that someone dissed, so that no one can tell it was ever dissed.

And Ima take this opportunity to say - if your not directly involved in beef, keep yer slick comments to yourself. I'm tired off seein people diss other people, just cause their boys got problems with em. Chill, you'll all get your own beef one day one way, instigating future problems for no reason = fail

my comment wasnt aimed at neither party if thats what youre referring to, I was commenting on it being on a cold train... People are so hungry for them that if there's a panel thats shitted on by people beefing that no ones ever heard of outside of Ohio... That panel will get taken, especially since ColdTrains are in general rotation now.

I could care very little what these two parties are up to

ROFL, toy you got a lot to learn about graffiti

hahaha, baby blue fills with black outlines? Letters?

I think he's talkin bout the fact that you can't tell who got gone over without the original photo, like the person who painted it wasn't sure about how that might be important.

hahaha, baby blue fills with black outlines? Letters?

I think he's talkin bout the fact that you can't tell who got gone over without the original photo, like the person who painted it wasn't sure about how that might be important.

Lol, u mad cuz I go over Erabitch and Avert and tag your stickers, learn how to use a can

In response to your post I wrote who I went over next to the piece.

Lol, u mad cuz I go over Erabitch and Avert and tag your stickers, learn how to use a can

In response to your post I wrote who I went over next to the piece.

I ain't mad, talent gets recognized. And 2KOOL stickers get torn off anyway. Thanks for joining the fan club.