-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@ mind@ease, not really hating, but how many times have you done the same throwie? the same same piece outline? so wha if misery is painting his outline constant, the dude has painted with mul, nsf, maple, alot of o.g cats, killing trains, going city to city, hes doing his thing, and why can yall keep the avert ta drama to the ones involved? seriously, we all know he never claimed to be tuff, but when you start beef, expect to finish it, no run and hide everytime you get confronted, dude got what was coming to him for years. "I seen the TA kids" lol @ kids, those "kids" are grown men, who hold there city and there crew down, and would seriously stomp out whoever gets in there way, and that right there is a true fact, im guessing you didnt know rime was also ta huh? and use to paint alot with ta heads early in his career. I would pay to see you fight any ta member one on one, then you would change your prospective on how "big" you think these "kids" are.

Reasonable response gets a reasonable answer:

I call them kids cause they act like it. Constantly online talkin shit, to a kid who admittedly wants NO beef, is not finishing it.

Like Cker, he's got his ass whooped by y'all plenty of times, admits it, asks to be left alone, and yall bully this 120lbs 3fingered dude like its bein a man and handling your beef.

No. Y'all are bullying small defenseless people. Corny.

And as far as misery - that's super kewl he paired with those people. I've painted with alot of the same people and probably way more than him. Don't forget pbj Ese iok bk droids ld FBS NSF cfs ew - were connected. That doesn't mean a fcking thing to me or anyone else. This dude has one outline, I was just saying something hoping he'd come with some new flavor. Misery is dope and puts in mad work, nice kid with a good attitude too. But 4 yrs with one outline? Lemme see some new heat. All this traveling and painting with the super kewl guys, where's the new letters and techniques?

6284573868_a7590bf21a_b.jpg

Toast highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284576738_e63035a30a_b.jpg

Sohoe highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284571200_890a9a3449_b.jpg

Bazuka highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284060235_c3fd9ab224_b.jpg

Broe highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6281738668_0f7ae01b22_b.jpg

Dceas in Delaware. by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6283628200_0341d01c2a_b.jpg

TOASTER by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6274008848_0d3f0a23c8_b.jpg

Writs Afid HWC by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6266742714_37c84f98d6_b.jpg

Sohoe in Cincy by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

niggas dont be paintin....but damn they be talkin

Bumb over all this ish

You mean when Beers 30 yr old midget ass couldn't get no pussy and his wife left him so he had the 300lbs bitch he was fucking feed my girl Xanax and tell her I'm in Vegas fucking my ex, so he could take advantage of a drugged up 20yr old girl?

Nah, not really. I'd be way saltier to be a 30yr old failure who bites his whole style shamelessly from Baer, rofl.

Quit paintin? Nah, I just dont post my shit for yall toys to see anymore. If you ventured out of weak ass Cleveland you could see my graffiti first hand, I dont sit around in filth pretending I'm good at graffiti like you Cleveland kids.

I see you're still top dog shit talker on here, too pussy to say who you are too pussy to do anything. I'm glad you stay gossiping about me while I travel the country doin things you can only dream of.

Did you hear some pussy broke into my house when I was on the otherside of the country? Another pussy who's jealous of what I got haha, jus like you. Don't worry though, he paid me back and returned everything cause he didn't want beef with me. Smart move.

See y'all next year, keep gossiping about me ;)

Ps - ill put $1,000 on a battle with misery anytime, cash. Of y'all have a bake sale maybe you can bet too hahaha

pm me ill tell u what i write, im jus not on here boasting my name tryna get clout. n by the way i have seen ur shit in bummy ass cleveland, funny u mention it, heard about how u got popped here too in one of the chillest buildings ever, probably why u dont like it much. speaking of crews talkin shit to one person, pretty sure ur dudes came here jus to talk shit n jump one person too. hypocritcal ass mah fuckah. bout time someone ran up in ur house n took all those aspirin you used to do that spellout with. holla at me! n thanks for the outline 1struler, dat shit pretty fresh. those flowers r tha real deal, makes dat shit poppp sehn!!!

pm me ill tell u what i write, im jus not on here boasting my name tryna get clout. n by the way i have seen ur shit in bummy ass cleveland, funny u mention it, heard about how u got popped here too in one of the chillest buildings ever, probably why u dont like it much. speaking of crews talkin shit to one person, pretty sure ur dudes came here jus to talk shit n jump one person too. hypocritcal ass mah fuckah. bout time someone ran up in ur house n took all those aspirin you used to do that spellout with. holla at me! n thanks for the outline 1struler, dat shit pretty fresh. those flowers r tha real deal, makes dat shit poppp sehn!!!

look kid IM the only one in pbj that even gets on 12oz anymore, so i dont know what youre talking about "your crew came up on here and talked shit and jumped one person" and you dont neither. every body who was involved with that situation KNOWS what happened, there IS a video tape. and dont try to act like you will tell anyone what you write with your scared ass you DRY SNITCHING ass muthafucka. if you had any kind of sense you would edit that post. if i hadnt deleted all those dickriding pms you sent me i would air you out right now..you aint bouta tell nobody what you write and you never will.

writs