-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i mean, more like revok INFFLUENCED. dont get me wrong

if by influenced, you mean you bit his shit?.......

MSK "influence" = youre a huge toy. It takes only the corniest of corny to dudes to so blatantly jock the most famous writer in the country, during his time in our part of the country.

12oz = for fags, cant believe I wasted time arguin with you pussys hahaha

speakin of: I seen the TA kids super dissin Avert last time I was on here. Avert, while a nerdy ass dude, is a COOL ass dude. And he never claimed to be tough. Dont be mad that this one tiny little nerdy kid is more talented than your whole crew. ROFL, I cant imagine what kind of tough guys it takes to chase lil avert and cker around cincinnati??? Maybe I'll go to your city and ask how big you guys are??? hahaha

pss tell misery to get a new outline, jesus christ

001da1z6

All yall lookin and smellin like little underage females right now

2yzbtoj.jpg

3vp0J.gif

This shit b reakin of straight up

9YLUn.gif

I guess yall aint get the memo... via the homies Hawthorne Heights..

Ohio Is For Lover's..

And persuhnilly yo....

Q6e81.gif

Revok is in town this, Crow's really a Pigeon that...blah blah blah.

Go hopp of your tractor and or impala on 34 inches and fuckin be creativ yo...stop flabergastin the interwebs nahmean.

CmvbP.gifCmvbP.gifCmvbP.gif

you muthafuckas doin a lot of hating and shit cuuuuuh. I b all fo it doe. Thugs dont giv hugs they thro slugz nahmeaaaan, NO PASTA. Woord 'em up dunn. Sinek, stewpid, revok, crow... all swell individualz on they own bassis nahmean.. but SkepOne419 pleez refrane frum sayin "Nigga". cuzz my "niggas" will rain "nigganometry" on yo ass....frealz cuhz. Check yo self bfor u reck yoself and ketch real BEEEEF. thats straight gravy smothered between 2 pieces of wonderbread beeef nahmean, ROAST.

And where is my own thread? I been goin harda than n-e yall son-etttes eva have in little time than Precious got ta shine homie..

01062010_precious7.jpg

YABBADABBABITCH.gifYABBADABBABITCH.gifYABBADABBABITCH.gif

o yea by the way i luv the movie "STEVIE" - really inspuhrashiuhnal yo..

MV5BMjA5ODQ3OTYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI0MjAwMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

MV5BMTYyNzk4Mzk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDM4MDY2._V1._CR92,0,280,280_SS99_.jpg

---------------------------------

Misery <3s Company.

I heard he/she uses large wall scale size cardboard cut out stencils to do his same piece over, over, over..wait .. isnt doing the same thing over and over graffiti? I'm lost yo... the GAWD has lost if frealz

slay-o.gif

I love the fact that Ohio is MSK AWR TSL official now. More tenticles, eyeballs, whippydips, and clean paintings too come ta the streets of the big O no doubts. High Street gonna be lookin like Rodeo drive and shit... woooooord

MSK "influence" = youre a huge toy. It takes only the corniest of corny to dudes to so blatantly jock the most famous writer in the country, during his time in our part of the country.

speakin of: I seen the TA kids super dissin Avert last time I was on here. Avert, while a nerdy ass dude, is a COOL ass dude. And he never claimed to be tough. Dont be mad that this one tiny little nerdy kid is more talented than your whole crew. ROFL, I cant imagine what kind of tough guys it takes to chase lil avert and cker around cincinnati??? Maybe I'll go to your city and ask how big you guys are??? hahaha

C'mon down "big" guy lmao

@ mind@ease, not really hating, but how many times have you done the same throwie? the same same piece outline? so wha if misery is painting his outline constant, the dude has painted with mul, nsf, maple, alot of o.g cats, killing trains, going city to city, hes doing his thing, and why can yall keep the avert ta drama to the ones involved? seriously, we all know he never claimed to be tuff, but when you start beef, expect to finish it, no run and hide everytime you get confronted, dude got what was coming to him for years. "I seen the TA kids" lol @ kids, those "kids" are grown men, who hold there city and there crew down, and would seriously stomp out whoever gets in there way, and that right there is a true fact, im guessing you didnt know rime was also ta huh? and use to paint alot with ta heads early in his career. I would pay to see you fight any ta member one on one, then you would change your prospective on how "big" you think these "kids" are.

wait what? it was obviously a joke and i wasnt talking about me

i like when the kid from columbus ohio said "maybe ill come down to your little city and see how big you are"

that shit was funny.

ta, stk, tr, oym. i like this shit. none of these fools came out of left field with a style, none of these fools do the same busted ass piece over and over. none of these fools preachin online.

keep it real ohio

6284573868_a7590bf21a_b.jpg

Toast highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284576738_e63035a30a_b.jpg

Sohoe highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284571200_890a9a3449_b.jpg

Bazuka highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6284060235_c3fd9ab224_b.jpg

Broe highway by BIGTUNA4470, on Flickr

6281738668_0f7ae01b22_b.jpg

Dceas in Delaware. by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6283628200_0341d01c2a_b.jpg

TOASTER by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6274008848_0d3f0a23c8_b.jpg

Writs Afid HWC by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

6266742714_37c84f98d6_b.jpg

Sohoe in Cincy by HAND WRITTEN CRIME, on Flickr

niggas dont be paintin....but damn they be talkin

You mean when Beers 30 yr old midget ass couldn't get no pussy and his wife left him so he had the 300lbs bitch he was fucking feed my girl Xanax and tell her I'm in Vegas fucking my ex, so he could take advantage of a drugged up 20yr old girl?

Nah, not really. I'd be way saltier to be a 30yr old failure who bites his whole style shamelessly from Baer, rofl.

Quit paintin? Nah, I just dont post my shit for yall toys to see anymore. If you ventured out of weak ass Cleveland you could see my graffiti first hand, I dont sit around in filth pretending I'm good at graffiti like you Cleveland kids.

I see you're still top dog shit talker on here, too pussy to say who you are too pussy to do anything. I'm glad you stay gossiping about me while I travel the country doin things you can only dream of.

Did you hear some pussy broke into my house when I was on the otherside of the country? Another pussy who's jealous of what I got haha, jus like you. Don't worry though, he paid me back and returned everything cause he didn't want beef with me. Smart move.

See y'all next year, keep gossiping about me ;)

Ps - ill put $1,000 on a battle with misery anytime, cash. Of y'all have a bake sale maybe you can bet too hahaha