-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Too many emotions, too many feelings in graffiti.

Woooord, shun. Culdn't put dat ish n2 betta werdz maselfs nahmean..

Ju muhfuccas be out here, but ya'll really aint on the levels... smell wat im stankin?

tumblr_lo0s7qPpUd1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

SHIT AINT FAIR you say? STFU. Go home. get outa hea wit all dem tears of softness.

All I hear is wah wah wah. Makin' the gawd feel like he b up in the nursery station at the hostipal n shit.... Get u bish made asses sum dick pacifiers then ull shut up n be all sadisfeyed n shit.

child-abuse-prevention-penis-pacifier-small-10606.jpg

Here's a tip 2 stop u nonconfruntashional jedis 2 stay safe and all dat.

If u finna go ovA sum otha cat who does the glittery graffix than u need to roll dat shit owt. (Even if it's chiller than ya sex life nahmean). Take some time, effort, respect dat shit like it was yo momma's n shit..

tumblr_lntj9b1QPm1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

So dont git all bootyhurt if someone beats u up bcuz u 'went over them' inapproprietly..nahmean

tumblr_ln4uwpcxen1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

There mae be 'rules' and some say 'there aint no rewls'. Well wen u get ur shit kicked in, tell mi if there's rulles then...K?

tumblr_lnru3rhZH01qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmswxu18wr1qdoghio1_500.png

ANd

tumblr_ll9var5BLp1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

WE OUT.

O(h yeah, KEEP IT CUSTOM.

ep_407_03.jpg

So are a lot of you guys saying you cant be a good writer if you dont literally fight someone you have beef with?

Sounds like some tough guy bullshit to me. I'm all for repping your name and who you are, but literally if you are bigger than me, and i'm better at graff than you, and you beat me up...

Does that mean you're better at graff than me? I dont think so. Just my two cents.

Being bigger or smaller than someone has nothing to do with the outcome of the fight, if you have beef with someone you fucking end it by smashing their face, bottom line. Graffiti isnt a fucking desk job.

Well the point i was getting at was that avert shouldnt just quit writing because he can't fight...

I've got my beef with niggz, but i really dont give a shit about them. Fighting them would just prove that they matter. lol DYI fa life.

So are a lot of you guys saying you cant be a good writer if you dont literally fight someone you have beef with?

Sounds like some tough guy bullshit to me. I'm all for repping your name and who you are, but literally if you are bigger than me, and i'm better at graff than you, and you beat me up...

Does that mean you're better at graff than me? I dont think so. Just my two cents.

No, but it probably means don't fuck with me.

If you go over someone (start beef) and talk hella shit behind a phone or screen..

Then you should expect to square up when you see each other. Period.

Don't run away? If you get beat up at least you fought back. I have respect for that.

If you can't fight don't get involved in beef it's really that simple. Keep your mouth shut and do your own thing.

To me a "good writer" is someone who is up and holds down his city, not someone who simply paints well

You're first sentence is irrelevant. NO. Being the best figher isnt everything to backing your name. But if you diss, talk shit, someone's probably going to want to fuck you up. That's given. The gawd's just saying ... don't talk shit, diss some one, and be suprised someone's after your physical condition nahmean? If you got skills and don't want no drama, beef, etc. Do you, dont go over ppl, don't shit talk like you're a fighter, and you SHOULD be good. But then again, it's graffiti... not a organized intramural sport sponsered by the local YMCA.

Graffiti-1.jpg