-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats fucked up man thats someones artwork right there. u should learn some respect.

Shut the fuck up. Your a wannabe, never will be, bak fucking TOY. I am a vandal. I have no respect and im sick of all you little babies crying. Fuck art, fuck you, fuck your crew. Its a fucking pig. When i find where its at im going to do a big sloppy drippy tag on it. Cry to your mom.. Not to a fucking forum.

Shut the fuck up. Your a wannabe, never will be, bak fucking TOY. I am a vandal. I have no respect and im sick of all you little babies crying. Fuck art, fuck you, fuck your crew. Its a fucking pig. When i find where its at im going to do a big sloppy drippy tag on it. Cry to your mom.. Not to a fucking forum.

------ THOSE PIGS ARE GAY AND REMIND ME OF CINCI THE POLICE STATE

I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS IF YOU TAKE ONE OR TAG IT . BUT YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED UP FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE BEEN TALKING. KEEP MY CREWS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW YOU'RE A VANDAL AND A GRAFF GO GETTER AND SHIT

CAUSE iVE ONLY SEEN A HANDFULL OF TAGS FROM YOU AND A HALF ASS SPOT.

SUCK A DICK YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED UP WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT UP ...

--------- AND CROW YOU ARENT GONNA GO TAKE BACK SPOTS FROM THE BATTLE UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER CHANCE AT WINNING THIS TIME CAUSE YOU BETTER BELEIVE YTOU ARENT GONNA GO OUT OVER ANYONE IN MY CREWS SHIT AFTER YOUR PUNK ASS CALLED OFF THE BATTLE THE FIRST TIME CAUSE YOU GUYS COULDNT HANG 07 BAK DOIN THE THANG

word

KING CRIMSON is a local vigilante in portland. he is only trying to fit in so he can pm people to "understand the culture" to help him fight it. do not tell him anything if he pm's you. he blew his cover in portland and is only trying to do the same in other threads.. and figure out some new slang asshole.. "word" , "da bomb ya'll", and "feelin it" gets old... nice try though.