Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
directed at me?

no. i dont mean to diss you but this was aimed at people better than you. right now, your hands are at the same quality level as the resta your work. the problem is that mosta the cats here forget their hands and leave it at that stage and just work other shit. then they rock dope simples and shit with a booty hand next to it. it just ruins a dope piece/throw/simple for me if the hand next to it is wack. shows that the writer isnt doin shit the right way and is forgetting the heart of graff...

thanks "lykeomgz." Duse and I would be around in all areas except all the dudes were real pissed that we stole all their chicks, so now we're confined to boston.

haha i doubt you guys would dig where i live. seriously ive met no one that write and can help me progress. so its pretty much cruising the internet/ watchin shit on youtube. but the bitches where im from are fine

and i gave kids cholera

i do the same. keep postin you guys stuff. glad you two came back on 12oz. after the internet crew went away and all the beef between people stopped. its been aight.

werd props to you both

haha i doubt you guys would dig where i live. seriously ive met no one that write and can help me progress. so its pretty much cruising the internet/ watchin shit on youtube. but the bitches where im from are fine

i do the same. keep postin you guys stuff. glad you two came back on 12oz. after the internet crew went away and all the beef between people stopped. its been aight.

werd props to you both

i'm comfortable living wherever there are fine ladies. if you live in a city. crush it. if you live in the country, burn some trains and chill with the girls afterwards.

life.