Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that dust mask you have there isnt gonna help you much

i know, :( i havent had time to go and rack one. oh well. so any other color suggestions!? Btw, i only have 1 can of silver. the most cans i have are like 4 white + 4 black.

lifewds. I LIKE THEM A LOT!! keep it up mate they looks niiiiiiice.

prescription: I like some of the extensions. Only problem is the extension from the E covers too much of the N. If that extension were gone, and the M and the A were a little better, it would be a nice peice.

Enigma: why do ur fills always look like someone shit in them. seriously. not saying they look like shit, its just u should experiment with other kinds of fills and colors, not just brown on brown. There isnt even any fluidity or mehtod to what spots in ur fill u make different colors. fix that.

i see that kind of... well, it looks too busy in parts on that prescrip enigma, but it's still nice looking.

haha, i know this kid here, he has the maddest styles in letters and characters but god man his color is always shit, like yellow pink and brown green red or something and it always looks washed out i dont know why but... man...

nice stash defi, i remember the krylon rusto days, never again, never again, not sure but i think you need a squeeze mop, i like the hand under your bigger simple, the last one, i think it'd be nice with some drips

aegis... honestly... what i see it, still a bit inconsisitent on size, inconsistent overlaps... you should be rocking 3d even if you suck at it cause thats how youre gonna get good, and you should be training 3d's as your learning the simples so your the same amount of progression across the line... just my take on it...

i see that kind of... well, it looks too busy in parts on that prescrip enigma, but it's still nice looking.

haha, i know this kid here, he has the maddest styles in letters and characters but god man his color is always shit, like yellow pink and brown green red or something and it always looks washed out i dont know why but... man...

nice stash defi, i remember the krylon rusto days, never again, never again, not sure but i think you need a squeeze mop, i like the hand under your bigger simple, the last one, i think it'd be nice with some drips

aegis... honestly... what i see it, still a bit inconsisitent on size, inconsistent overlaps... you should be rocking 3d even if you suck at it cause thats how youre gonna get good, and you should be training 3d's as your learning the simples so your the same amount of progression across the line... just my take on it...

What? All my letters are the same size.. And what do you mean inconsistent overlaps.. im not overlapping my 3D or anything, and what do you mean rocking 3ds and training 3ds, what does that red stuff look like to you?

whoa... sorry man... i assumed you wanted people to comment... i was thinking of someone else on the 3d, my bad, although the e has different 3d perspective than other letters some go right some left

i was in a hurry but as to the other stuff

here you can see parts of letters overlap but then not others, the line between a and e is slanted, the letters except i should all be the same size. I assume your practicing simples, well, all letters less certain ones like non serif I's should be the same width, especially top to bottom, also if something overlaps, it should consistently, in a simple piece, maybe not in things like wilds for obvious reasons... anyway, i guess my bad, damnbulance...

aegis1.jpg