Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im pretty sure theres a dope spec out there and that name is taken by wack writers as well...whatever actually cause my name is taken by mad cats too...

There are famous SPEK's out there i think 1 in montreal and i know 1 in nyc and he's dead. there are no legends with Spec so im fine. Also i write 914 after so im good just in case.

sewr - i'd go simpler

enigma - those look alright but i dont like the coloring. the other stuff you dones better.

I think im on the fast track to becoming the WORST writer ever. I think with a lot of not sketchin, and my innate shittyness I will achieve this.

img0976zc1.jpg

img0964fb5.jpg

img0965kd8.jpg

im on my way

the black and white one could be good with a little consistency but just look around, see what other people do, steal little bits and pieces, dont bite just get an influence, ive been doin graff since i was 12, im 17 now and im still only halfway decent, it takes time, but we all get better

except authority, that dude can write for the next 12 years, and he will still b wack :lol:

Those RANE/NEAR pieces would be better if you could draw a straight line. Look how shaky those lines are.

SLOW DOWN.

Or go bigger.

And DUSE with the win... always always ALWAYS heat that is not toy at all!

Ya I know, I got shaky hands bro. I got some minor nerve damage or something from playing guitar, scooping ice cream, and lifting weights, I cant hold my hands still very well. I don't know about bigger those are already full pages, but I thought slowing down would show my shaking even more? Those pencil sketches are fast and my lines are straighter.

Duse - those are sick