Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that was pretty typical. i wish when the inventors of the internet created this shit, they thought about kids like you on it and how much you'd ruin such a useful invention.

and what the fuck is blick?

and who the fuck are you?

for real kid, haha. who are hell are you. i "know my roll" and am comfortable enough "with my roll" to provide the props and criticism where it is needed, usually always in a relatively nice fashion compared to other writers on this messageboard, (i.e. YOU)

peace sucka.

first let me say their arent many writers in the 12oz. and the ones that are in this site arent in this gay forum.. You dont know your role cuase you dont have one your some herb ass pussy who did ugly blue throw ups in the safest city in the u.s. You need to think befor you speak. matter fact dont speak.

first let me say their arent many writers in the 12oz. and the ones that are in this site arent in this gay forum.. You dont know your role cuase you dont have one your some herb ass pussy who did ugly blue throw ups in the safest city in the u.s. You need to think befor you speak. matter fact dont speak.

man

what the fuck are you talking about?

yo knew

i dig your stuff, especially your throwies

wase's shit is dope. deffinitly a dude on the right track

and to the dude above me. most kids are gonna say "no pointy shit!!" but they don't know that's the way alot of northshore stuff is done. keep it up man. post some more.