Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bullshit
I have the message he sent me dude. He's dead...

he was very well respected brother.....

keep doin your thing man,good name choice haahhahaa

peace

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 19, 2007 9:50 PM

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that... I had no idea... I try my best on the shit I do and if I ever do go bomb something I'll try and keep it legit. I wouldn't want other writers or anyone to be pissed at me, so you think I should write something else?

Peace, and thanks for the heads up.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 19, 2007 8:23 AM

i dont mean to be rude...or disrespectfull in any way....

just wanted to swing in; give some respects to you,but....

my homeboy wrote air in nyc for about 20 years....he was just recently killed.keep that in mind when your bombin shit homie....just wanted to let you know......

peace

coast.tuff city.lordz of brooklyn.style crew

brooklyn.. bronx.. boston.....

tripple threat

I don't care if you believe me or not, that's what the dude said, so I'll keep writing it.

flawed in a few spots, but once i get some of the detail work in here, u wont be able to notice the mistakes, crits?

Just saying...I wouldn't think that way...You don't want to cover the mistakes with details and shit. You want to get rid of the mistakes not just cover them up...

Oh and bounce - PENCIL!!! Haha...Anywho...I'm not sure what I think about the W being on its side...Not liking the K and the N would be dope without that horizontal bar towards the top (not the actual top but the one down from that...) Other than that I'm lovin the E except that hole in the middle but I never liked that and the S is fire...Keep doin what your doin...

stylevariety.jpg

SEAZ sort of a mix of styles...3-D S, Computer font E, Piece style A, Throwie style Z...Crits???

Oh and bounce - PENCIL!!! Haha...Anywho...I'm not sure what I think about the W being on its side...Not liking the K and the N would be dope without that horizontal bar towards the top (not the actual top but the one down from that...) Other than that I'm lovin the E except that hole in the middle but I never liked that and the S is fire...Keep doin what your doin...

stylevariety.jpg

SEAZ sort of a mix of styles...3-D S, Computer font E, Piece style A, Throwie style Z...Crits???

Loving that A