Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Victor from UPS crew is ABOVE from UPS crew. He just writes VICTOR for practice and in blackbooks.... for the second time.

word i thought so but i was never positive for a fact so i just thought id be safe and tell you

but apparently you already knew! cool, peace!

i love the fact that i know your shit is yours no matter what you write. your style is dope... now stop making fun of the fact that i ride horses and get grounded.

thanks wease, i appreciate that. as for me making fun? nahhh, i'm just busting balls. i'm a born and raised masshole (massachusetts douchebag). i grew up in a ball busting family, so i can't help it. don't get defensive, just busting chops on you.

damn it bonez...i was just starting 3d shit just like that... thought it would be semi-unique, and you completely owned me. :crap:

well keep on doing it anyway :P just make it better than me :]

Q666 your not a asshole....just a hardass. well not mch diffrence huh.

lykeomgz thanks :D

crystal method --that victor piece is nice, but tighten up your 3D. i see a huge twist influence in that piece, maybe it's just me. i really dig that fucking 2 letter throwie you've got going though. keep posting.

bonez --i like the 3D design stuff. you would have love the early to mid 90's. you've probably already seen his work, but you'd love DELTA. he came first, then DAIM, then a shitload of people came out with that style as well. i could be wrong on that "first" comment --but that's what i've heard. also, about your name? if you live in upstate new york --there is a dude in rochester who writes BONES, and he's fucking sick with style. i'm not saying stop with what you're doing, but a heads up when you're in the train yard --you might see his work.

kapjanks --i can't even read what you wrote. no offense man, but that letter structure smells like my cat's shit. you need to simplify you're shit, and practice more. you like colors, so work with your fills in a simple letters for now. also, your fills, there looks to be some bubbles in the yellow. accent that shit a little more if that's what you're going for. otherwise, it just looks like sloppy lines. keep working and keep posting, that's what this thread is for.

craz e -- start working with your own character man. stop with the looney toons shit. sorry, but in my opinion, the only place a looney toons character should be, is on some fat ass soccer mom's sweatshirt. it's good practice and what not, but draw some characters from your own mind. good to see you're grasping simples though, keep at it.