Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sevnth --tell your girl to start looking at graff more. tell her to buy some magazines, start taking flicks of shit on her camera, and like everyone else --surf the fucking web. tell her to find some inspiration in other artists, and then work on her style and structure. just like everyone else on here does, keep trying. with time comes something.

i need to post more shit soon. i've just been on a hellride with both jobs and other projects i've got going on. i will post more soon. POZE, drop me a line, i've got your letters pretty much done.

i used to write sars, but theres a sars active in amsterdam so i dumped the name

dang the store where i used to rack prismas, only store in where i live that sells prismas that i rack :p, has bought cameras so its damn hard to rack some new colors, they ask 7,60 euros (bout the same in dollars) for 1 prisma! thats insane...

sevnth --tell your girl to start looking at graff more. tell her to buy some magazines, start taking flicks of shit on her camera, and like everyone else --surf the fucking web. tell her to find some inspiration in other artists, and then work on her style and structure. just like everyone else on here does, keep trying. with time comes something.

thanks for the feedback

i used to write sars, but theres a sars active in amsterdam so i dumped the name

dang the store where i used to rack prismas, only store in where i live that sells prismas that i rack :p, has bought cameras so its damn hard to rack some new colors, they ask 7,60 euros (bout the same in dollars) for 1 prisma! thats insane...

thats robbery...fuck it then...do it the OG way...run in with a duffle bag and get

as much as u can and jet outta there...try to get a lot so u dont have to come back

so often...thats wats up!

RARE, you don't suck. that first one isn't bad, but the colors need more work. the second one, what happened to the E? i think if you put an E in there, with the same style --it would look better. you definitely don't suck man, keep at it. my recommendations for the first one? if you can learn gradients (i suck at it) than try that with your color blends. if not, maybe work with some designs instead of solid colors. look to your inspirations for help.

that last post, yeah, those were like my first week of even thinking about doing graff

anddddddddddddddd for the pen / colored shit:

((second and third weeks of drawing... i'm only three weeks old...))

10Wease.jpg

11Wease.jpg

12Wease.jpg

13Wease.jpg

14Wease.jpg

15Wease.jpg

16Wease.jpg

17Wease.jpg

Figured i'd number them so crits can go by number... if ya want to waste your time saying shit about specific ones.