Toys post here...

swif1

the shading is good but the whole messy pink lines thing makes it look bad, dont put the hole in the I and the M, have it solid, i dig the style and fill but it needs to be cleaner, make it clean and it should be good, but then again who am I to tell you what to do ;)

i agree the I would be better if i made it solid.

also, the pink is with a fat cap, not a thin :) its a little bigger then it looks i think.

anyways i was gonna do more with the outline (go in with some blues and stuff too) but it got to dark.

im gonna devolp the style of over extending and multicolored outlines cause i think it has potential to add alot of depth to the color scheme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like the letters, a bit of work on refining that style there. but a good start, the handle at the very end of the E, doesnt need cutoff, cut off comin off a handle just dont strike me as appealing...does anybody know the end song int he bourne supremacy?

Extreme Ways by Moby. I watched it a few days ago, lol.

pace, if you were talking about the comment i made, about your character looking like mine --i wasn't calling your cards or nothing. sorry if i came off like that. i was just pointing out that they looked alike. it's a pretty simple drawing, i wouldn't consider it biting at all. i'm with the other guy above, as well, everyone bites everyone in one way or another. i definitely don't have enough clout to say someone is biting my shit. so, sorry for the misunderstanding. no beef here.

jedi mind tricks

unknown prophets

immortal technique

esoteric

7L

qwel

outerspace

and many more...fuck 50 cent

i couldnt agree more. but how about the good shit. you see, kids they listen to the "rap" music which gives them the brain damage, with their hippin and their hoppin and their bippin and their boppin, so they dont kno what the jazz is all about ya see!

Re: Toys post here... - 03-09-2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by staby (View Original Post)

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah.

By the Way i'm not emo. The kids in my school think that Slug and Murs and Aesop Rock is emo Trash and 50 cent is good music

Atmosphere and Aesop rock or fucking played out. I am going to make this abundantly clear to all those who think they're tight ass indie hip hop kids. If you listen solely to Aesop, Atmosphere, Felt and Murs, you are NOT a hiphop kid, you're a mainstream statistic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shit man thanks for the advice

i better through out all my atmosphere, felt and Murs cds so i can be down with real hip hop

someone does not know their hip hop... atmosphere isn't my cup of tea, I really just don't like slug. he gives the feeling the he's only keeping up with half his words. but why you gonna hate on murs and aesop rock hah. I listen to a lot more than that but those are two solid artists right there. you're probally the mainstream statistic.

Aceyalone, Busdriver, Cut Chemist, J5, AWOL One, Blackalicious, K-Os, Sage Francis, El-P...

I could go on and on...

nice, zion i, cannibal ox, children of the corn, kool keith, del the funkee homosapien, extended famm, handsome boy modeling school, k-os. bunch of other things that are assumed to have so, not gonna bother listing all of them, btw LIL WAYNE is wack.

if us toys are going to start dropping hip hop names, here's some stuff you all should check out:

mr. lif - "emergency rations"

edan - "beauty and the beat"

Panacea - "ink is my drink"

Aceylone - "magnificent city"

eric b & rakim - "let the rhythm hit em"

People under the stairs - "O.S.T" (these guys are pretty reliable)

Mekelek - "live and learn"

i'll stop there.

pace, if you were talking about the comment i made, about your character looking like mine --i wasn't calling your cards or nothing. sorry if i came off like that. i was just pointing out that they looked alike. it's a pretty simple drawing, i wouldn't consider it biting at all. i'm with the other guy above, as well, everyone bites everyone in one way or another. i definitely don't have enough clout to say someone is biting my shit. so, sorry for the misunderstanding. no beef here.

Alright cool man, I jumped to conclusions, no beef.

sloppy throw trying to go fast

picture020yr6.jpg

picture021wk3.jpg

lawlz i sux any ideas for the R?

i pretty much sacrifised letter structure for flow

nah i havent painted my oneliner YET i will soon

i just did hella lots of tags where most of the graffiti in my town is, like i became the most up writer in my town in one night with the exception of this one guy

ill get flicks later

i just did hella lots of tags where most of the graffiti in my town is, like i became the most up writer in my town in one night with the exception of this one guy

ill get flicks later

WHY would you want to put up that shitty throw and try to get more up than others that are established. Thats the biggest toy thing to do. NOW everybody knows your throw is weakshit and has to see that garbage everywhere. and if you hit one night, and think you are the most up..then you got a pathetic town.

sloppy throw trying to go fast

picture020yr6.jpg

picture021wk3.jpg

ill get flicks later

why you throwin the circle T in your throws yo

thats one of the biggest crews in boston

WHY would you want to put up that shitty throw and try to get more up than others that are established. Thats the biggest toy thing to do. NOW everybody knows your throw is weakshit and has to see that garbage everywhere. and if you hit one night, and think you are the most up..then you got a pathetic town.

hey asshole try to fucking read i didnt bomb i just TAGGED, you stupid piece of shit yea i have a pathetic town but i could really give a shit about that, sorry for being proud of tagging and getting up i forgot im not allowed to express emotions to people who rip me apart just so they feel they have a purpose

and there ARE NO THROWS IN MY TOWN so how about you just shut the fuck up before making any assumptions you'll never be able to back up, you waste of life