Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
those things are dope, that baby carlos is super rad. how do you make them stencils? they're super clean.

I create them in photoshop first with the pen tool, make however many layers I decide to make. Then print them on a paper called "Card" it's a nice thick paper, kinda like a business card. Then cut them with a razor or box cutter. It's fun.

^^^ ure effects are on point dude but when hittin a simple like this you want everything as consistent as u can possibly get it. EG. ure Z is massive compared to the rest of ure letters and ure B dips too low. 3D is clean and im feelin the colour. The crux of progression is being able to see ure own mistakes and thus improve from there. That aside bro, ure movin forward.

You mother fucker. Go paint that. Asap. Bring the kid.

Shit I would try but it's raining like a mother fucker. I need to get a resporator so I can paint in the garage. I painted in there once with the garage door open and nothing on my face and man ...

I was hiiiigh, and feeling like shit.

Up jerk throw down an orse for me!

Zomb liking that piece but your o is on the small side. For your throw the o an m are dope but the b is mega fat/wide. But top shit keep it up.

I have the same problem with size of my letters I'm a werid dude but I almost always put down the second letter first and go from there. It's probably a bad habit I should stop

Ohh shit forgot

Thanks guys for all the crits taking the advice and hopefully making steps in the right direction