Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
looks like a cool concept i don't really see the M or U or ur U just looks like a big H?

i still like that type of stuff

yeah the M could use some work, and yeah the U could lose that attachment under it. im gonna paint it on my wall some time soon, maybe ill post it up. where in canada are you Doodle?

thanks for the crits guys, yea i need a lot of work on my throwie, im gonna do a lot of them because I know that when I go bombing throwups are one of the most important weapons to have in your arsenal.

so ima lose the o and s connection, and what else can I do? I've seen the sharp edges on some throwups and they looked dope so i tried it out.

yeah the M could use some work, and yeah the U could lose that attachment under it. im gonna paint it on my wall some time soon, maybe ill post it up. where in canada are you Doodle?

yeah fix up the M and U, and i don't suggest painting anything on your wall, after a while...u'll get better an dlook at ur wall and be like "wtf was i thinking?"

im in Toronto, u?

yeah fix up the M and U, and i don't suggest painting anything on your wall, after a while...u'll get better an dlook at ur wall and be like "wtf was i thinking?"

im in Toronto, u?

haha well i have too much spare time, so IF i get better ill just paint over it, and draw something new :P im in ottawa :D