Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What people write in the thread doesn't matter. You can write whatever you want in your books. Anyway, kids crack me up these days. You're on the internet, you should NEVER have to ask a question because you're sitting in front of ALL THE ANSWERS. Just do five seconds of work... http://streetfiles.org/search/Deser http://www.fotolog.com/6raffiti_art/8226868

????

/comeonsononer

c'mon son, if your gonna bite someone make sure its not someone in a crew thats known worldwide, and don't bite it bit for bit. same rainbow prism going through it with the same r and everything. not cool fool. originality is key.

just wondering if anyone has written "deser" before? im sure someone has its not that original of a name. just wondering because ive been messing around with it for some time. i posted my hand a few pages back

write what you want fool, don't worry about anyone else.

c'mon son, if your gonna bite someone make sure its not someone in a crew thats known worldwide, and don't bite it bit for bit. same rainbow prism going through it with the same r and everything. not cool fool. originality is key.

write what you want fool, don't worry about anyone else.

Hold up.

Hold up.

wOfDs.jpg

You just told the dude not to chomp, then you tell some dude he can write something like COPE2 and fuck what everyone else thinks. Make up your mind. And second, welcome to the toy thread. For everyone throwing their weight around it's time to get off your high horse and mind your own. Bite bite bite because now's the time to do it. Why's everyone so worried about somebody else. Let the dudes who got their letters chomped do soemthing about it. They won't lol. Ain't nobody care but the chicken heads in here cluckin. This is the TOYS forum. chill.

You just told the dude not to chomp, then you tell some dude he can write something like COPE2 and fuck what everyone else thinks. Make up your mind. And second, welcome to the toy thread. For everyone throwing their weight around it's time to get off your high horse and mind your own. Bite bite bite because now's the time to do it. Why's everyone so worried about somebody else. Let the dudes who got their letters chomped do soemthing about it. They won't lol. Ain't nobody care but the chicken heads in here cluckin. This is the TOYS forum. chill.

writing a name that may or may not be taken is totally different than biting. everyones name is taken, yours, mine, shit i've met people who write the same shit as me. and i don't give a fuck, and neither should he. it's not like he's writing a legends name, and by legend im talking about someone who's known by writers everywhere, like old school heads, local legends don't count. unless you write something thats hella retarded like vagisil or something like that, chances are someone else out there not only writes it, but he writes it alot better than you, so tripping on a name is pointless.

biting is a whole different story. not only because it shows a lack of originality, which is important in a group where having your own style is key, but because if it goes unchecked it becomes a habit. thats why you got to get on people when they so blatantly rip off others, especially ones who run with a crew known world wide. its one thing to get inspiration from someones work and another to straight jack that shit, its a bad look and should be frowned upon. everyone of us basically uses the same letters in one way or another, and thats fine because most people add their own bit of flare to it, but when they don't even make an attempt to make it their own it becomes a problem.

i know its easier to take than originate but we should atleast make an attempt at it.

this piece here is so good, one of the best ive seen here recently for sure.

also, im biting the middle bar of this A ok? haha, dont mean no disrespect dude just trying to see what i can do with it. keep up the good work mate

thanks man. go for it.

and your right about the other piece. i ended up tossing that one

and ears, ill try that. Ks are a fucking nightmare for me. i would change my name if it wasnt so dope haha. got it from raekwon the chef. and the only other raek i herd of are from like the uk or germany or some shit.

@mutant rancor

that embarrasing man, even though it is the internet. aim for bettering yourself.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

Bill Cosby

res4- the a needs to get scraped imo. and the way the bottom part of the s seperates into two parts doesn't work well with the rest of the letters. the p is dope and i like how you accentuate it, my only advice is to space it out from the s like the rest of the letters. the e and k are nice though and i have nothing to say bad about them. especially the k.

jeb- how long have you been writing?