Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What would you guys recommend doing to add something to my picture other than those random little shapes that I put in there to give it character? I really don't want to just do boring block letters all by themselves, just doesn't sound interesting to me.

nothing. draw the letters. deal with it.

yokai - i got to give you props on nice collorways and effects and good coloring forsho. but for some reason its hard for me to dig your sketches. something always just seems off. i dont know.

/un-needed opinion oner.

Thx i think dareist lol. My letter style isnt exactly traditional, maybe its that, im no style guru so maybe when i got my shit down on lock a bit more u might start feeling it.

ZOMB: theyre really opaque for the most part, some of the lighter colours will need a second coat tho if ure going over spraypaint. White highlights mos def need 2 coats to pop.

Zomb simples are fucking awesome. You can have the simplest letter style and little things like moving a bend up or down or changing a length can change the letter dramatically. If you want to add stuff to your sketches add some arrows, like a single digit number not like 20. Try some connections and what you were doing with the bits. Break your letters with cracks and shit. Add some 3d. But don't post shit for like a week, then post what you did in order so you can see you have progressed. It won't be much and with those additions it will look retarded but that's how you learn

I don't like the y tbh. Looks kinda retarded. You woulda been better off with this Y imo. The o is slightly inconsistent and since the two bars pointing toward the top of the k are barely longer than the ones pointing to the y it looks off. BUT for the vanishing point 3d effect I think it works. The k maybe kick out each bar some. A and I are strait. Alsoto make the piece look more 3 dimensional take the very top line of the I and slant it so as if you put a ball on it it would fall to the right ya feels me? But ever so slightly. And even less with the top line of the a. Then the o is ok and do the opposide of the I and a for the y. Flip the page 180 and do it again, it'd be better if the top and bottom lines of the k were almost horrizontal.