Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

def didn;t know it said flake until i read the text, that being said though, i can see it when i know what it says.

The L is to back heavy, you could use an extension off the F to maintain the balance and keep the L within decent space.

The Bottom loop extensions detract from the structure of the letters, if not for them i could have read the piece, i think.

Your E needs to be simplified a little bit to get better flow.

Looks retty good though, just throwing out crits randomly.

Thanks animal. Appreciate the crits. Will def keep that in mind. And neon that looks good but the vertical bar is doesn't fit the letters I think because its too straight. Give it more angle on one side. And erase the pencil and for the shadow darken it with marker. Idk its little shit that makes stuff asthetically look better and gives it more pop ya know

ENKM - not bad, the connector things look bad imo, and the bottom part of the k needs work but yeah, just keep messin with it...

SIK - no, you can't do good 3d. if you really want to get better, stop trying to impress 12oz, and start trying to impress yourself. take a break from posting any pictures and just do upper-case simples with no 3d for yourself for a while (not 1 or 2 days, maybe 1 or 2 months or more...).

BRICK

^try to make your letters look like that in a size 1000 font or whatever.... really, not hating on you, im just trying to help you improve at a quicker rate, you just need to do it....

..now someone give me some crits...

Fuck that simple shit.Go do some ten color, stupid wildstyle, background and character productions yo. For reall.. haha. Anyway on a serious note, enkm that shits straight kid, all I can say is make your letters skinnier and sketch it a couple more times to work out little kinks and stuff. Most of the times with anyones stuff it just needs refining ya know. Angle this more or less, resize this, take that out, add that in, shit like that. Good stuff though keep it up. Along with straight letters try some other styles for the hell of it.

Brick, yeah the 3d is the biggest thing man. But no worries 3d you wil get with practice. Like some places you have 3d it should not be there and you missed some spots where it actually should be. Ill do a sketch matching your letters and flick step by step how to do 3d for ya. No diss just tryin to help ya know. Your b is alright. The r looks squished. I is ok. C looks big as fuck and dominates the piece. And the k is ok. I think all of the letters just need some tlc and practice. But not too bad, I've seen way worse shit.