Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Darkeist, I think you have a solid grasp on letters man just keep bashing away at it and changing it up slightly each time, other than that i dont really know what to say. Maybe get involved in the battles a bit more, doing different letters and trying to win something tends to up my game a bit.

Propaganda will never die out. Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos.

E.Bernays

Graffiti is getting with the image, when we get with the image, we bust back the pictures. Big ups to the heads still heading to it.

ok once again shit fucking quality lol but i did this after i woke up this morning, i think i got the E and the K fixed

simpleredone3.jpg

bumping also, and I think that would look sick as all hell on paper or painted big teetas, but why digital?? im just wondering, i have preferences myself, i enjoy digital but more potential on paper and so on

cause it aint bother me.

bumping also, and I think that would look sick as all hell on paper or painted big teetas, but why digital?? im just wondering, i have preferences myself, i enjoy digital but more potential on paper and so on

it was a pen freestyle ish, and then i scanned and remade on the computer.

just trying new media.

i still do the pen steeze.

almost there on yours, make sure all the widths are the same, measure to find out if your off if you're that way inclined.

E's still a little chunky

Edit. Word.