Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
speak - on the first one connect your A, and in general try to keep all your letters the same size

zebrah - the bottom bar on the E, you should have it normal, as well as the top bar take off that line. i think the whole sketch would look better if your bars were skinnier maybe.. keep practicing it.

Photo-0040-1.jpg

muahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

that is so sexy.. im jealous!!:lol:

you can always tell the art students of graff.

and thats good or bad in your opinion?

Im an art student per say, I never studied art though. More graphic design orientated.

I personally think it is a good thing that people combine ''art'' and graffiti, which is just another aspect of art. so you kind of confuse me..

these days one is pretty cool. bottom one, dont like the d thingy bob you know what im talking about, and the right side of R look odd a little.

other then that, pretty solid. oh and the extension off the H, hmm dunno.

add 3d and see how you can use the 3d to fill in negative space.

and thats good or bad in your opinion?

Im an art student per say, I never studied art though. More graphic design orientated.

I personally think it is a good thing that people combine ''art'' and graffiti, which is just another aspect of art. so you kind of confuse me..

The people who say that you cant be a "real writer" if you go to art school are usually the same people who are too lame and talentless to attend an art school.. I don't go to an art school, but thats because i cant afford it..if i could get the chance to get into a program like the art institute or something similar I WOULD JUMP ON IT IN A HEARTBEAT. Fuck..Art is awesome, and the skills you can learn and the art history you will learn at an art college or while taking courses aren't likely to hinder your ability to write on shit, if anything it will only further your progression..

I dont care if its letters or a mural on the wall, I just want to see shit painted... That all being said an art degree is worth its weight in shit in the real world, so I've heard.. If I ever do go to college i'll probably major in sociology and do art history as a minor. Thats if they let me in with my credentials haha.