Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BOOM1969: nice simples man, like the bolsak sketch better.

the B needed some work though, the vertical bar doesn't match up, but everything else is tight.

i understand what you were trying to do with the 3-d on the second sketch, but if the letters are coming from different directions you got to try to make every point of the letter match up to the vanishing point.

props.

@ servicecamp - it's like a reverse vanishing point. The vanishing point is at the top, then the lines continue through the letters and the 3d is on the opposite side of the vanishing point. I don't find it to be a very convicing style of 3d, but some people can pull it off well.

Boom, it's lookin much better though. Letters are consistent and startin to get some style on them.

also red eyed why you neggapropping me? I'm sure I deserve it, not tryin to get an ego or anything, but some crits would be helpful instead of just negging me. no hate

he wants to be a mod soo bad but cant.. he rides my dick too with props. him and shaken dream about me at night hopeing that they sent out enough rep that night so they can neg prop me the next day. hahaha really shuts 12oz down when all these fags find this site and then all of a sudden there kings.. loose the big heads guys it aint workin ha. ps shaken and redfag get off the nuts already

Re: Toys post here..

Firwt thanks for the crits from the last page

ugene top of the r is way out of proportion and e is umm squished for lack of a better term. K is ok but i would lose the kickback on the top arm. Better to learn to keep all lines same width for a while then build off them little by little as you get them down.

The one on the previous page i did in hat manner. Started with stock straight letters and then just tweaked them here and there to give a bit of flair just cause i am a pain in the ass like that.

The one i did up on this page was a one off just cause i had the idea in my head and wanted to give it a shot, to be honest i am 30% happy with it, i think the other 70% is kinda crap but was a learning experience.

Re: Toys post here..

Firwt thanks for the crits from the last page

ugene top of the r is way out of proportion and e is umm squished for lack of a better term. K is ok but i would lose the kickback on the top arm. Better to learn to keep all lines same width for a while then build off them little by little as you get them down.

The one on the previous page i did in hat manner. Started with stock straight letters and then just tweaked them here and there to give a bit of flair just cause i am a pain in the ass like that.

The one i did up on this page was a one off just cause i had the idea in my head and wanted to give it a shot, to be honest i am 30% happy with it, i think the other 70% is kinda crap but was a learning experience.

word ill sketch up two styles

awzk - you need to start with simples. I can see your letters, but the structure is crap, the consistancy of the letters does not match up, and the random cut-ins and extensions make it look worse.

twyst - your fills are always dope. i like your fill on this one as well, but the letter structure is out there. you should refine that but make it symmetrical, it could be the bidness then...

sech - so glad you lost those wtf arrows, lookin better, id work on makin your extensions make a little more sense...